🌹77 ~ I'm Pregnant

Yoongi sat in his house with tear stained cheeks and a solemn expression.

It had been a couple hours since the whole fight, since Hoseok and Ji were taken.

Yoongi is pissed.

He hated how Hoseok sent him away, how Namjoon listened, even though he knew Namjoon had no other choice too. He hated how these bitches took them, how they got him.

Now, he wants revenge.

"What are we going to do?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi glaring at him slightly.

Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Tae, and Seonghwa were also there.

Yoongi inhaled a sharp breath before stating, "we figure out where these bitches are, get Hoseok and Ji, then kill them all."

Seokjin was a bit taken aback, "what happened to, 'some of them don't deserve to die'?"

"That was before they took Hoseok and my sister," he seethed, standing up, "now go, figure out where they are."

The men instantly got up, going to do as told. He did have a proper plan on how to get his lover and sister back, but that would be told after he knew where these bitches were.

They made this shit way too personal.

<><><>

YoonJi trembled as they threw her and Hoseok in the same room, her body shaking uncontrollably.

Hoseok stared at her with a confused expression, the male curious as to why she was so afraid? What happened to that powerful woman from before?

Irene soon walked into the room with Jisoo and Wendy, a sick smirk painted on her features.

"I tricked you guys didn't I?" she laughed, Ji whimpering as she stayed on the ground, Hoseok sitting with his legs open and arms balanced on his knees, "you really thought I had no allies?"

Hoseok chuckled, "for a psycho bitch like you, no."

Irene scowled, kicking Hoseok straight in his crotch. The male yelling out in pain, Jisoo then kicking his face with her heel still in pain from her lovers death.

Ji now scowled, her fear vanishing for a moment, "what the fuck do you even want?"

When Irene was about to kick Ji, the female screamed, fear rushing into her again, "NO! Please!"

Irene tilted her head in confusion, Hoseok staring at his lovers sister, "why shouldn't I hurt you?"

Ji looked at Hoseok before looking back at Irene, the female confessing, "I'm pregnant."

The brown haired female now took a step back from YoonJi, "fair enough," she mumbled, but still slapped Ji across the face.

"Don't hit me back unless you want that future baby of yours dead," she told with another smirk, Jisoo and Wendy giving them unmerciful looks.

"Hurting a pregnant woman," Hoseok tsked as he sat himself up, "what a low blow."

Irene scowled as she yelled, "you've probably done worse! You don't deserve your power!"

"Neither do you," Hoseok retaliated.

Now beyond angry, Irene kicked Hoseok straight in the face, this one knocking the male out completely. The females exited the room, leaving Ji to just sit there and stare at Hoseoks unconscious body.

<><><>

It had been about 6 hours since Hoseok and Jis kidnappings, Yoongi only becoming more and more impatient.

Which is why he was beyond happy when he saw HongJoong walk into his office with the information he wanted.

One of Blackvelvets allies was KQs as well, so HongJoong paid them to drop Irene's location and they did.

KQ would soon be dropping them as allies since they didn't seem that trustworthy.

"Thank you, Hongjoong," Yoongi thanked, staring at the location as if he could teleport there.

HongJoong nodded, "so, when are we leaving?"

Yoongi looked over at Hongjoong, giving the male a small smile. KQ would be joining them when they go get Hoseok and Ji back, and so would Twice, the gang that is a very close ally of Hopes. The gang that Momo is apart of. The female wasn't directly in Hope, she just helped the male out a lot since he's helped Twice so much.

"Right after I discuss the plan with Namjoon," he told.

"Which is?" HongJoong persisted, wanting to know what the plan was.

Yoongi grabbed the green dagger on his desk before smirking, "A trade."