🌹42 ~ The Twins

Chaos 

Tears 

Blood

So much blood

And the helpless cries of the heartbroken boy. 

<><>Hours before<><>

"We should have retrieved the information in a little less then a week, sir," Momo informed, watching as Hoseok nodded, clearly satisfied with the news.

"Good, is that all the news you have for me?" 

Momo nodded, "Jimin is waiting outside, would you like me to send him in?"

Hoseok nodded. Momo exited the room, Jimin coming in seconds later. 

"Do you know who is coming after my mafia?" Hoseok asked, playing with his green rose dagger.

Jimin blew out a breath before replying, "Yeah, I got on Kooks computer and found her name is Sandara Park."

"Don't tell me anymore," Hoseok chuckled dryly, "I already know about this bitch. She makes it her mission to take out mafia's, it's amusing that she's after mine."

Jimin chuckled, internally screaming at himself. He considered what he did not lieing, but just not telling the full truth. He found it useful to keep Jungkook around, not only because he was his boyfriend, but because he could get updates from Jungkook. 

"Your dog..." Hoseok trailed off, giving Jimin a firm stare, "isn't involved in the case, is he?"

The younger of the two slowly shook his head, now lieing to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded, for some reason a part of him not believing Jimin, "Better not, wouldn't want to have to kill your little puppy. Keep updating me on this case, if you can, you're dismissed."

Jimin nodded, getting up and exiting Hoseok's office. 

Now he was in deep shit. 

<><><>

"I said no," YoonJi repeated. 

"But Ji! I coul-"

"I said no, August!" she shouted, slamming her hand on the table in front of her. 

August scowled, "we both know Yoongi is in cahoots with that mafia boss, the most powerful one. And I now know where he lives! Imagine how much information we could get-"

"The only reason we sent SeokJin to go with his right hand man, and take that information is so we could stay OFF that mafia bosses radar, not get on it. August don't be fucking reckless. Mom left us this part of the mafia because she trusted us to be smart, not fucking stupid," YoonJi spat, beyond annoyed with her twin. 

August wanted to invade the Hope mafia bosses home. Since he knew where the boss lived, and could probably get good information out of it. YoonJi was completely against the idea, not liking it one bit, she took that hard-drive to delete the information from it. The hard-drive had the names of every single mafia boss in Korea, including their's, so she and August set a plan to get it without anyone knowing their involvement. 

That plan was smart, August' is stupid. 

Their mother, Chae-rin, left them her mafia in Korea. She moved to South America, branching her mafia over there. 

"We already fucked up once by getting Yoongi involved in this world, want to do it again?!" YoonJi exasperated. 

Their mother had one rule for the twins, and it was to never, EVER, get Yoongi involved in the mafia world. She didn't want her precious baby to get hurt, clearly wanting to protect Yoongi. Though the twins did the complete opposite, letting their brother be with a mafia boss. And if their mother ever finds out, all hell will break loose for the twins. 

"No," August mumbled, "but YoonJi-"

"No more buts August, I don't want to hear it!" she yelled, "you're not invading that mans home and potentially getting Yoongi hurt from it." 

Even if the mafia was left to both twins, YoonJi is obviously the most intelligent of the two. The twins and Yoongi didn't grow up in mafia life, their mother keeping it hidden from them. She only told YoonJi and August when they were old enough to take over. 

August huffed, getting up and exiting the room, making sure to slam the door as he walked out. 

YoonJi rubbed her temples, wondering what the fuck she was going to do about her twin brother.