🌹64 ~ Jung Leeun = Jung Hoseok

{DOUBLE UPDATE}

Ji groaned as knocks were heard in her quiet apartment from someone practically banging the door off its hinges. She rolled her eyes as she got Huta's arm off her waist, getting up and walking to the door to open it for the annoying ass person on the other side, not even caring for just wearing an oversized shirt and shorts.

"What the fuck do you- Mom?!" her eyes bulged out of her head as she basically yelled out the word, her mother standing before her in all her glory. 

Cl smiled as she looked at her daughter, "get some clothes on YoonJi, and go get your brother, I need to speak to you both." 

The elder woman allowed herself in the apartment, going to the living room and sitting on the couch. Ji gulped as she ran back to her own bedroom, jumping on top of Huta after she shut the door. 

"What the fuck, Ji?!"

"My moms here."

Huta's eyes widened the same way Ji's had before. The male quickly got up, putting on his pants and a shirt, along with grabbing his jacket. At the same time he was getting dressed, Ji was changing into some pants and a proper fitting shirt, Huta refraining from looking at her milky skin. 

The male was first to exit the room, met with a smirking Cl seated on the couch, "Hi, Huta."

Said male bowed to the elder woman, "Hi CL Noona, I-i have to go, see you another time!" with that he ran out of the apartment, Ji coming out right as the front door clicked shut.

She took a seat in front of her mother, "So, you and Huta are finally together?" 

With pink cheeks, Ji nodded to her mothers question. 

"What does your brother think about you dating his best friend?" Cl had asked with a giggle, "where is he, asleep?"

"Eomma," YoonJi began, her mother already knowing something was wrong since Ji always just called her 'mom', "August is dead."

Chaerin's eyes widened significantly, "What do you mean he's dead!" 

YoonJi closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, "It's a short story but you would need detail-"

"I have time, YoonJi, what the hell happened?"

"August and I had gotten news that the Hope mafia would be getting a hard-drive that had details of all the mafias in South Korea, even some in different parts of the world; so we formed a plan. We couldn't directly just invade the most powerful mafia in South Korea so we sent SeokJin instead-"

"Yoongi's best friend?" CL questioned, Ji nodding, "you gave him intel on our mafia!"

"NO!" Ji yelled in a defensive manner, "What we did was convinced him to go to S Haven with August and I, he did, and August kind of pushed him towards the right hand of the HOPE mafia-"

"How'd you know it was the right hand?" CL questioned, YoonJi becoming more annoyed by her mother interrupting her every 10 seconds. 

She sighed, "Huta found out for us," she responded, continuing, "We knew once Jin went with the right hand he'd probably see the hard drive, become curious, and take it without knowing the value. Of course the plan was far fetched but we hoped it work, and it did. The only issue is Jin went to Yoongi's place after ward and that's where we retrieved it. I wiped all the information on it."

CL expression was one of slight anger, "So Yoongi now knows of Noir, and you, and me?"

Ji nodded. Chaerin didn't just keep Yoongi away from the mafia world and thrust her eldest children into it. YoonJi and August wanted to know what their momma did, so she told them and they wanted to be apart of the mafia. She had been waiting to tell Yoongi. 

"Why did your brother die? Get to the point YoonJi."

"Yoongi fell in love with Hope and Hope fell in love with Yoongi. Yoongi lived with Hope. One day August followed him home, finding out where Hope lived. He wanted to go into Hope's home and get information, I told him it was reckless and an awful idea and he didn't listen. August ended up killing one of Hopes relatives who was apart of Neo, Neo gave me the option to give them who killed the boy, or keep him safe and t-they take down the mafia," by now tears were in Ji's eyes, her voice wavering, "I gave them August." 

CL nodded, standing. Ji flinched, expecting to be slapped but instead her mother hugged her. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, my love."

Ji bit her lip as she nodded, "where is Yoongi?" Cl asked. 

The younger female gulped again, "in the hospital."

"WHY!?"

"Because he got kidnapped by this gang and I asked Hope to help-"

"Do you have a picture of this 'Hope', I don't know why he rings a bell," CL asked, Ji nodding as she took out her phone, she had gotten a picture of him while they were working together to put on a profile. He had the ear piece in and she changed the background to complete black.

Chaerins eyes widened, she recognized him immediately

Chaerins eyes widened, she recognized him immediately. He was the son of Jung Leeun, one of Cl's mafia boss friends. She knew the females death was at the hands of her own son, Jung Hoseok, but she didn't expect Hoseok to start his own mafia in replacement of hers. Impressive, she thought. 

After Ji showed her mother she noticed the expression her face withheld, but decided to not say anything about it, "After Hope saved him they got in a bad car accident, it sent Yoongi to the hospital."

CL nodded, "I understand, now let's go we have to see your little brother."