🌹13 ~ Not my type

“I- i’m not single, - I haz a pape that is vrry smexy,” the red-haired male slurred, a little more than tipsy from the alcohol he’s consumed.

The mint haired male was laughing along with Jimin’s words, he was internally thanking himself for having a pretty strong alcohol tolerance, so the alcohol wasn’t affecting him as much as it was affecting Jimin.

Though he was still a bit tipsy.

“And who is that ‘pape’,” Yoongi asked with a smile, turning the liquid he had in his glass cup slowly.

Jimin giggled, his smile so big you couldn’t even see his eyes, “is nme is Juan Kook!”

Yoongi nodded, never having heard that name but just going along with what drunk Jimin said, it was much easier than opposing.

Right when Yoongi was going to ask Jimin another question, finding his answers ridiculously funny, an annoyed Hoseok unlocked the door to the house, his arm was bleeding from a pretty deep cut on his bicep.

“Hoseok, what the hell happened?” the mint-haired male questioned, placing his glass down and walking over to the annoyed male.

Hoseok sighed, moving his arm away when Yoongi tried to touch him, “how drunk is he?” he asked, referring to Jimin.

“I no drink!” Jimin yelled, pouting immensely, his arms crossed as he glared- or tried to glare at the two males, his eyes shutting on him.

“Really drunk,” Yoongi responded Hoseok nodding.

The elder walked over to the red-haired male, he was going to push Jimin up, until an immense pain shot through his arm because of his cut, causing him to grunt and almost fall from losing his balance.

“Where are you bringing him, or trying to bring him?” the mint-haired male questioned, Hoseok looking over at him with what seemed like a glare.

“The guest room.”

“Just tell me where it is and I’ll bring him there,” the mint-haired male crossed his arm’s over his chest, giving Hoseok a glare just as powerful as the black haired male’s.

Maybe even stronger.

“Down the hallway, second door on the left,” the black haired male informed, walking away to his own bedroom right after, not even bothering to help Yoongi out a tad bit.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, he went over to the very drunk Jimin and tried to stand him up. It ended up being more of a hassle to get Jimin to the guest room then Yoongi initially expected, the more muscular male leaning all his weight onto Yoongi making it much more difficult to walk. Eventually, when Yoongi did reach the guest room, he threw Jimin onto the bed and walked out, the younger male already dead asleep right when he hit the sheets.

The mint haired male walked around Hoseok’s house, it was a nice place, he didn’t really expect any less from a mafia boss. Hoseok must have been loaded. Right when Yoongi was about to venture further into the house, he heard a bunch of things fall on the ground, and someone call his name.

Hoseok was in his bedroom, trying to stitch up his cut because it was too deep to just bandage up, he would usually have a certain person do it, but that person was asleep at the moment.

“What is it Hoseok?” Yoongi asked, walking over to the black haired male’s bedroom, Hoseok gesturing for him to come inside, which Yoongi did without a second thought.

Hoseok was shirtless, Yoongi now able to see the huge tattoo on his back. It was roses, starting at his shoulder blades and the vines going down his spine as if they were hanging from a tree. The roses were beautiful, the detail put into them must have taken hours, and Yoongi would give anything to let his fingers graze the lines that presented themselves on Hoseok’s back.  

“Do you know how to stitch a cut?” the black haired male asked, tilting his head towards his obvious wound, that was still bleeding a bit.

Yoongi nodded, remembering when his mother taught him how to do it, he never knew why she did, all she told him was it would come in handy in case anything ever happened to him or his siblings.

Guess right now what she said proved to be correct.

“Then get your ass over here and stitch this up for me,” Hoseok practically commanded, his eyebrows knitted together and his expression telling Yoongi ‘why aren’t you moving yet?’

“Gee,” Yoongi huffed, getting himself onto Hoseok’s bed, the male settling on his knees near where Hoseok’s arm was. “Couldn’t have asked nicer asshole?”

Hoseok only rolled his eyes, not even bothering to respond to Yoongi.

The mint haired male disinfected Hoseok’s wound, the black haired male hissing slightly but nothing more than that. Yoongi made sure the needle he was using was clean, he easily put the string through the little hole, even if his hands seemed too big to do so.

Hoseok didn’t even flinch when Yoongi stuck the needle in his skin as if the male was used to this. Since the younger thought this silence was a bit awkward, he initiated a conversation between the two.

“So, Jimin has a boyfriend?” he started with.

“Yeah, why? You interested in him?” Hoseok teased, looking over at the mint-haired male, who was working diligently to finish stitching his wound.

Yoongi scowled, “not my type.”

“And what is your type?”

Yoongi looked up from what he was doing, making direct eye contact with Hoseok once he did. The two held eye contact, Hoseok’s eyes the first to shift from Yoongi’s dark brown eyes to his pretty pink lips, unconsciously the male licked his top lip, the mint-haired male noticing Hoseok’s action.

Though once Hoseok realized that he was leaning into the mint-haired male, he abruptly pulled away, going back to the topic of Jimin.

Hoseok coughed before speaking again, “yes, his boyfriend's name is Jungkook.”

“Funny, he said it was Juancock or something,” the mint-haired male laughed, Hoseok chuckling lightly.

“Why do you sound like you’re not a fan of his boyfriend?” Yoongi questioned, pulling the suture to bring Hoseoks open skin together, “what? You like Jimin or something?”

“Not my type,” Hoseok mocked, looking over at Yoongi, “I don’t mind Jungkook, he’s a good kid, it’s just his job.”

“Is he part of a rival mafia or something?”

“I wish,” the black haired male sighed, “he’s a cop.”

Yoongi visibly grimaced, why would a mafia member ever think it was a good idea to date a cop?

“Of course, Jimin didn’t know this when he had sex with this guy, eventually falling in love with him. I’ve seen mafia’s crash because one of their members is dating a cop, but Jimin insists Jungkook doesn’t have a clue of his involvement with my mafia, which I find to be bullshit,” Hoseok explained, Yoongi finishing up with his stitching.

The male cut the string, putting the supplies he used back in their kit, Hoseok standing up to put his shirt back on. Though Yoongi wished he wouldn’t.

“Have you ever met Jungkook?”

“Once, and the kid doesn’t look dumb. He’s younger than all of us, 21 years old. But Jimin is head over heels for this guy and I’ve already warned him what will happen if his little boyfriend starts becoming suspicious,” Hoseok finished.

Yoongi smiled a little, “how threatening.”

“You haven’t seen me be threatening sweetheart,” he smirked, “sleep on my bed, I was going to have you sleep in the guest room, but Jimin’s there and he’s a terrible sleeper.”

“Where are you going to sleep?” the younger questioned.

“I don’t sleep much,” Hoseok shrugged, exiting the room right after.

Yoongi crawled under the covers, falling asleep quickly, enveloped in sheets that smelled like Hoseok.

A/n
Unedited, sorry for mistakes :[