🌹25 ~ Sandara Park

“You’re kidding.”

“Wish I was,” Hoseok chuckled, back on the road to get back to Yoongi’s place.

The six males were going back to their respected destinations, Hoseok off to Yoongi’s apartment, NamJoon and Tae to Jin’s, while Jimin was off to meet with his boyfriend.

Hoseok had just told Yoongi that he’d be living with him till they handled the gang leader who’s after him and Jin. Though, Jin will be staying with the two mafia members for a while.

Yoongi was beyond nervous. The guy he’s been infatuated with for the last couple months would now be his new roommate.

Isn’t that fun.

The two soon arrived at Yoongi’s apartment, Hoseok standing behind Yoongi as they walked to his door.

The black haired male had his gun in hand, kicking Yoongi’s door open. After a quick check of the place, Hoseok deemed it empty.

“Okay, pack your things,” he told, Yoongi nodding before doing as told.

Hoseok looked around Yoongi’s apartment as the mint-haired male packed only the most necessary things. He stumbled upon a picture, it was of Yoongi with two other people, a girl, and a guy.

Who he recognized.

The black haired male remembered the girl from the club, she was the one staring at him before he went to go get Yoongi. She wore glistening heels that night, which meant-

Yoongi snatched the picture out of Hoseok’s hand, the male giving him a sharp glare.

“Who are they?”

“My twin siblings,” Yoongi responded, throwing the picture in a nearby drawer and retrieving the bag he had packed. “I’m ready to go when you are done snooping.”

Hoseok rolled his eyes at how defensive Yoongi became, but decided to not tease the younger about it.

He could save that for another time.

<><><>

“This will be your room,” Hoseok told Yoongi, the male leaning against the doorway as the mint-haired male looked around the space.

The room was extremely spacious, a desk in the corner and a huge bed put off to the side with a black and white duvet. There was an attached bathroom and a clearly fake plant in the corner near the door.

Yoongi looked back at Hoseok, “thanks Hoseok.”

Hoseok quirked an eyebrow, walking closer to Yoongi, “shouldn't you be calling me Hyung?”

The mint haired male laughed out loud, “no, I’m not calling you Hyung.”

“Well if you don’t want to call me Hyung,” Hoseok leaned down to Yoongi’s ear, whispering, “you can call me Daddy instead.”

Yoongi’s eyes widened as his cheeks and ears became a deep red. He put his hands on Hoseok’s chest, forcefully pushing the male out of the room, once it shut he locked it. Yoongi leaned against the door, trying to calm his racing heart.

How the hell was he going to survive living with Hoseok?

<><><>

Jimin quickly parked his bike, proceeding to take off his helmet and fix his hair. He walked to the small tea shop with ease, trying to seem like he didn’t break like 20 traffic laws getting there.