🥀BC 1 ~ Topic of Kids🥀

"Oh c'mon, Hope, it was just one little mistake. I'll get your money for you in no time!" The male in front of him said, his tone wasn't laced with fear he was just being plain sarcastic in front of the mafia boss.

Hoseok chuckled darkly, glaring at the man in front of him. He was the leader of a gang Crimson Hope had made a deal with, and they didn't hold their end of the deal. Apparently, this man also didn't do his research about Crimson Hope.

"That's not how these kinds of things work," Hoseok smirked, watching as his husband creeped up behind the male with a dagger in his hand, "I'm sorry but if you don't meet our deadline the first time," Yoongi pressed the daggers blade against this males neck, the male shaking from fear, "we'll introduce you to your own." Yoongi slid the blade across this guy's neck.

The man fell down, trying to hold his bleeding wound. Though he soon died from the amount of blood loss, his dead body laying on the ground.

Yoongi walked over to Hoseok, his husband standing up, "I'll never get tired of doing that," he said in a giddy tone, Hoseok chuckling while grabbing his waist.

"And I'll never get tired of watching you do it, sweetheart," he told, kissing his husbands lips roughly with Yoongi parting his lips to deepen their kiss.

Crimson Hope has being doing unfathomably well over the last two years, the two a very notorious duo. Only people who had a death wish would fuck with Crimson Hope, and this guy seemed to have one.

"We should get home, remember we're watching MoonByul this evening," Yoongi reminded, Hoseok following him to the car.

Hoseok groaned, getting in the drivers seat, "And why do we have to watch her?" he asked, beginning to drive to their house.

"Because Ji and Huta are going out and they asked me to watch her, so I agreed. Ji and Huta have done a lot for us, so shut it," Yoongi scowled towards his red headed husband, his own hair a deep maroon.

"fine, fine," Hoseok complied, taking Yoongi's hand in his own as he stepped on the gas to get to their home.

<><><>

"Byul!" Hoseok yelled, "don't touch that, why in the fuck are you such a curious two year old!"

"FUCK!" Moonbyul repeated with a cute giggle, causing Hoseoks eyes to widen.

"Don't say that!" he hissed, lifting the two year old and placing her on his lap.

The little girl curled into Hoseoks warmth, drifting off to sleep as she muttered different words in her sleep, Hoseok sighing.

Yoongi came out of the bathroom, fully dressed, to see the adorable site in front of him. This only making his heart warm up. Before Yoongi could say anything, they heard a knock at the door. Yoongi went and opened it.

On the other side was his older sister, and her husband Huta, waiting to pick up their daughter. "What new curse word did Hoseok teach her this time?" she asked with a chuckle, Hoseok walking over with the sleeping Moonbyul.

"Fuck seemed to be it," Hoseok replied with a sarcastic tone, a smile on his face nonetheless as he handed Moonbyul to her father.

Huta smiled, "Thanks again guys."

"No problem," Yoongi dismissed, finally closing the door when they walked away. He turned around to see Hoseok walking back to the couch and laying on it.

Yoongi went and jumped on Hoseoks thighs, causing the male to groan, and then proceeding to rest his chin on Hoseoks chest. "You looked so cute with Moonbyul-"

"We're not having kids, Yoongi," Hoseok cut him off before Yoongi could even continue, causing his husband to become annoyed.

Yoongi got off of Hoseok, now moving himself to the other side of the couch, "I wasn't even going to say that," he grumbled.

Hoseok signed, "it was in case you were."

"Sure," Yoongi seethed, irritated.

The topic of kids was very sensitive for the two. Yoongi wanted kids, he wanted to raise a family with Hoseok. Though Hoseok didn't feel the same. The elder male didn't want to raise kids in this kind of life, he didn't want to risk their lives when they grew older. Of course Yoongi understood the reason, but at the same time he didn't. Hoseok married him even though it was dangerous, Yoongi could get hurt but he still did it.

"Sweetheart-"

"Leave me alone, Hoseok," Yoongi grumbled, leaning his head on the couch and staring anywhere that wasn't his husband's face.

This topic always caused them to fight.

Hoseok sighed, walking over to Yoongi despite the male wanting to be left alone. He took Yoongi's hands in his own, "You know my reason behind this-"

"It's stupid!" Yoongi yelled, "Just say you don't want to have kids with me-"

"You know that's not the reason. If we weren't mafia bosses then we would have four kids by now," Hoseok said, causing Yoongi to smile slightly, "Just give it time, baby, you know you can probably change my mind in the future."

Yoongi chuckled at that, pulling Hoseok closer to him and kissing his heart shaped lips, "you're lucky I love you."

"I know," Hoseok muttered with a smirk, deepening their kiss more before pulling away, "I love you too."

a/n
Hello my lovely sinners, I hope you enjoyed this Bonus chapter of Blood Rose. I already miss it :, )

I have a question for you guys.

What types of Bonus Chapters do you want to read?

Till next time 🌹