🌹🔥74 ~ My beautiful Blood Rose

(DOUBLE UPDATE)

The last official smut of BLOOD ROSE :, )
Some moan moan, spread spread, pant pant, don't we love that ;)
18 + CONTENT AHEAD VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. Don't like don't read
:)

Now in Hoseoks house, the two couldn't keep their hands off of one another

Especially Hoseok.

Yoongi couldn't form words because of how much Hoseok was kissing him, how much the male was marking his neck to prove that Yoongi was his and this time he wasn't letting go.

Hoseok hovered above Yoongi, the younger laying flat on his back on Hoseok's bed, connecting his lips with the males for the hundredth time.

The younger wrapped his arms around Hoseoks neck, his legs going around Hoseoks waist as the elders tongue went in his mouth. Yoongi moaned, his hands now moving to tug off Hoseoks clothing.

"Impatient are we?" Hoseok teased, taking off his shirt and pants to reveal the body that Yoongi could never help but drool over.

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the tease, letting Hoseok take off his shirt and pants. "Yes, we are."

Hoseok chuckled, his lips moving to Yoongi's neck. He kissed the males new tattoo, admiring the art on Yoongi's skin.

He continued his kisses down the males body, leaving hickeys near the ones he had made only a couple nights before.

The elders tongue came into contact with one of Yoongi's sensitive nipples, the younger releasing a high pitched moan when Hoseok let his tongue circle around it.

Yoongi's hands went to Hoseoks hair, pulling on it lightly from the sensitivity caused by Hoseok playing with his nipples.

Hoseok continued to go down, eventually taking off the males boxers, soon taking off his own as well.

Yoongi didn't expect Hoseok to wrap his lips around the males sensitive tip, which caused him to again pull on Hoseoks orange hair. The male sucked on Yoongi's tip, bobbing his head up and down bring Yoongi pleasure.

"Hoseok-ah!" he moaned out, not feeling shameful for it at all.

That was his man, why would he?

Once Hoseok knew he got Yoongi, and himself, hard enough he lined his dick up with Yoongi's entrance. Which was clenching around nothing.

He teased him with his tip causing the younger underneath him to whine.

"Please, just stick it in me already!" Yoongi whined aloud, causing Hoseok to only smirk.

"Sure thing, sweetheart," Hoseok chuckled, slamming into Yoongi.

Hoseok thrusted into the male at quick pace, making Yoongi a mess underneath him. The elder soon flipped their positions, Yoongi now with his face in the sheets and his ass in their air.

He practically screamed when Hoseok trusted into him with no mercy, his mind spinning as pleasure coursed through his veins. The elder continued to hit Yoongi's prostate with such precision it baffled him.

When Hoseok pulled Yoongi closer to him by taking ahold of his hair and pulling his back to his chest, the white haired male moaned louder than he had that whole night.

"I-i love you so much," Hoseok panted into Yoongi's ear, causing the younger to shiver from how sexy he sounded.

Yoongi leaned into Hoseok, the orange haired male still ramming into him, "I love yo-you too."

Hoseok pulled out of Yoongi, causing the male to whine at the loss, his body begging to reach its orgasm with or without Hoseok.

Though he'd rather with the help of Hoseok.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi onto the bed, "hold your legs open for me, baby."

Yoongi did as told, his breath uneven. Hoseok slammed into him again, taking Yoongi's legs and wrapping them around his waist, this caused him to go deeper into Yoongi; both of them feeling pressure from it.

"My beautiful Blood rose," Hoseok complimented, kissing Yoongi's sweet spot tenderly after he did.

The younger blushed at the nickname he hasn't heard in ages. He took Hoseoks face in his hands and kissed his beautiful lips.

"I-i need to cum," Yoongi told, moaning when Hoseok hit his prostate dead on in a sharp thrust.

"Then cum, baby," Hoseok allowed, Yoongi moaning his name loudly as he did.

The younger still moaned as Hoseok chased his high, thrusting into Yoongi's over sensitive hole, which caused the male to whine and moan repeatedly.

Eventually Hoseok came deep within Yoongi, moaning out Yoongi's name as he did.

Once they both calmed down Hoseok cleaned them up, getting Yoongi into one of his hoodies and some boxers; while he just wore some boxers.

When Hoseok got back in the bed Yoongi instantly curled into him, basking in the warmth Hoseok provided. The warmth he has missed since they first broke up.

"You're not going to leave this time, are you?" Hoseok questioned, running his fingers through Yoongi's soft white hair.

Yoongi hummed, letting his head rest in the crook of Hoseoks neck, whispering,"not now, not ever."