🌹39 ~ "Can't sleep"

Hoseok froze in his spot at the question, not really expecting it. 

"Well," he began, licking his lip, "I don't like labels."

Yoongi was about to get off of Hoseok's lap due to slight annoyance and disappointment at what he had said. He wanted Hoseok to say they were boyfriends, lovers, not 'I don't like labels', or whatever bullshit that just spewed out of his mouth. 

Hoseok kept Yoongi in his place, his hands securely around his waist, "but you are mine," he said possessively, "and I want you to know that, you're mine, and I'm yours." 

A gummy smile spread across Yoongi's face, the male pulling Hoseok closer to him and kissing his lips deeply. 

"So I can call you my boyfriend?" Yoongi inquired teasingly, his arms around Hoseoks neck.

Hoseok sighed, "yes, sweetheart, you can call me your boyfriend." 

Yoongi practically broke his face from how wide he smiled, the male kissing Hoseoks face over and over again. Of course, he knew he couldn't tell the world he was dating a mafia boss. But knowing that Hoseok considered them boyfriends, and told Yoongi he was his, just made his heart melt in his chest.

That night, Yoongi fell asleep with a smile, whilst in Hoseok's arms. 

<><><>

BAM 

Hoseok jolted awake, he noticed Yoongi was still asleep, thankfully. 

The male tried to get up, only to find out Yoongi was holding on to him like a lifeline. He slowly replaced himself with a pillow, Yoongi holding on to that instead. Hoseok looked at the time, 2:39 am it read. 

The male quickly went down the stairs of his penthouse, going to a closet that went right off of where the kitchen was. He slid a piece of the wall, punching in a code; the whole wall eventually moved side ways, showing a spiral stair case. 

Hoseok went down the stair case, coming face to face with a small studio type apartment, a small orange haired male smiling when he noticed Hoseok. 

"Can I start by saying, I didn't mean too?" the boy smiled, Hoseok shook his head.

"how many times have I told you to not make noise, and why the hell are you even up Haechan?" Hoseok questioned, said male shrugging. 

"Can't sleep."

Haechan was HongJoong's little brother and Hoseoks cousin, though he considered the two like his very own siblings. Haechan was part of the mafia NCT, his boyfriend one of the leaders of the sectors. Though Haechan has a vitamin B-12 deficiency, which made him weak and tired. His mafia would handle it fine, giving Haechan his proper medication and such, though recently his mafia had been at war with another, causing some issues. 

In result, Haechan went to live with Hoseok while his mafia fought, sometimes going with them when things were going well. Hoseok promised NCT, or Neo, and HongJoong that he would keep Haechan safe, and that's what he had been doing. For the past month Yoongi has been living with Hoseok, Haechan had been with his mafia, specifically his boyfriend, he had only returned a couple days ago. Hoseok snuck him in when Yoongi was in uni. 

"Any pains?" Hoseok asked, taking a seat on the couch. 

Haechan lived in an apartment Hoseok has built under his penthouse specifically for him, it was a passage only NamJoon and Hoseok knew about, Hoseok not telling anyone about Haechan, afriad something would happen to the boy. 

Haechan shook his head, "no, just couldn't sleep. How's that guy of yours? I think I spooked him the other day when I dropped my phone," Haechan laughed, Hoseok shaking his head with a smile. 

"He's well, I guess we're boyfriends now," Hoseok smiled, a blush taking over his cheeks. 

Haechan cooed at his elder cousin, pinching his cheek, "I'm glad! You finally found someone just right for you Hoseokie. I saw him, he's handsome."

Hoseok nodded, "he is."

"Well, what's he like!" Haechan questioned, wanting to know all the details of his cousins love life, "his names Yoongi right?"

"Yes Haechannie, it's Yoongi," the mafia boss began, "he's just amazing. He's not scared of what I do, just curious, almost like a kitten. When I showed him how to use my daggers-"

"You let him touch your daggers!" Haechan squeaked, "that's huge! I never thought you would! Especially after Ceelia, did he touch your tattoo too?" 

Hoseok nodded, though became a bit sad when he heard the name he hasn't heard in awhile. 

No, Ceelia was not a lover of Hoseoks, she was a friend he made when he was younger. She and Hoseok were so close, he told her everything, and he loved her more then anything. Though, one day when Hoseok was out on a raid, he came back to Ceelia's dead body, covered in blood. From that day forward Hoseok swore he would never get close to anyone like that again, but here he is, 4 years later with Yoongi. 

"Do you love him?" Haechan asked eagerly, Hoseok looking at him with a small smile. 

Before Hoseok could respond, though, he heard a familiar voice from the top of the spiral stair case. 

"What the fuck is this?" 

a/n
So much is being revealed guys! I welcome you Haechannie, the full sun.