Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||The first meeting||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and walked into the train. Then I noticed that every cabin was full except for one. I knocked on the door. The two boys turned their heads to me "Excuse me but may I join you two? Everything else is full" They nod "Yeah sure!" I sit down next to the boy with the glasses "Merlin's beard! You are Harry Potter!" I said "Y-Yeah I am" He said "And you are?" I asked the other boy "Ron Weasley" He said "Nice to meet you two I'm Y/N Y/L/N" the boys smiled. We started to talk a little "So what's it like to live with a magical family?" I asked Ron "It's really cool but it's normal if you've been living like that for your whole life" He explained "Anyone want something from the trolley?" The old lady asks us "No thanks" Ron said but Harry grabbed some money from his pocket "We take everything!"

Not too long after that we were eating all the candy and sweet stuff Harry bought us all. Ron was telling us about all the sweets but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at my necklace.

My parents gave it to me when we were shopping school stuff

My parents gave it to me when we were shopping school stuff. "Cool Necklace" Harry said "Thanks I got it from my parents" I said. Ron looked at it and said "That's a magical necklace! With that you can see anything or anyone you want" "Really?" I asked him. He just nodded "They probably knew I would miss them" I smiled at the thought and then they appeared into the crystal ball. I looked at them and then back at the boys. "This is going to be great" Ron said and we all laughed "We are going to get in allot of trouble aren't we?" I said. They nodded their heads and then started to laugh again.

A/N: Hey guys I know this was short but it was the first chapter
Jay25211💜💜💜