Chapter 39

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||My Fault||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
"A-And h-how is this going to work again?" I ask him "I really need to concentrate." He says "Have you ever done this before?" I ask him "No, now shut your mouth and let me focus. Just so you know, she's not coming back from the dead." He tells me "Just get the thing out of her." I tell him. I walk out of the room giving my father some space to work "Draco, we need to talk." I turn around and look at my mother "There is nothing to talk about, everything is my fault. I should've stayed here and kept everything a secret." I tell her "Draco..." She starts "Not now, Mother."

--Flashback--

Draco POV
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! How did I let this happen?! Y/N was seen at the Ministry of Magic! They know exactly what she is!! Why were you there? You could've died Y/N!! I looked at her picture in the daily prophet, she looks so nice in her school uniform. I don't care about Potter or his friends but, I do care about her. The whole Ministry is now looking for her! What if they find her? She will die!! "Draco!" My mother said snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at her "What is it, mom?" I ask her. She looks over my shoulder and looks at the picture of Y/N "Who's she?" She asks "No one!" I tell her. She looks back at the paper and reads the word 'Muggle-born'. She looks at me shocked "Mom this is not what it looks like" I say "Oh isn't it?! Draco please tell me you do not have feelings for this girl!" She says very angrily. I just look at her "You can't be serious!! You fancy a..." I cover her mouth "Shh...please mom don't" I plead. I pull my hand away from her mouth "Draco how could you?" She asks "Mom, love is not something you can stop. And it's not even my fault" I tell her. She puts her hands on my shoulders "But why...why? How could this happen?"She asks "How am I supposed to know? Love comes and goes. You once told me that if I ever fell in love you would be happy for me" I remind her "That was before I knew you were going to fall in love with that!" She says "Draco you know exactly what will happen to you if someone finds out about this." She says. I sighed "Then we are both dead, I know. Please mom, if you don't do it for her do it for me. Please, mom" I beg her. She nodded slowly "But what are you going to do when someone finds out?" She asks "I don't know yet, but if you keep your mouth shut I won't have any problems. Neither would Y/N" She nodded. I looked at her picture again "I have to protect her in some way, no one can find her"
--End of Flashback--