Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| In my Dark Times||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I sit down on the bed of our hotel room "I still don't get why we are here." Draco says "Draco, would you please stop saying that. You're just scared of what will happen to us when they find out where we are." I say "Just face the truth." "I'm not worried about what will happen to me, I am terrified of what they will do to you. They hate people like you. I brought you into this, I am putting your life in danger." He says "You know that's not true, the other three brought me into this. A few months ago I was still in school and now I am back in the normal world with people who have no clue of what is going on. They attacked London Draco, people are scared and you are worrying about me? Worry about all those people out there, innocent lives, why not worry about them?" "Because the only thing I care about is you! I don't care if someone else dies! All I care about is your safety!" He says "Just because you love me doesn't mean you can just forget about everybody else in the world! Listen, I love you too, more than there are stars in the universe, but we can defend ourselves, they can't that is why we have to protect them." I tell him "That's why you brought us here didn't you?" He asks "You brought us here." I tell him "No, you did, you brought us here to protect those muggles? Y/N do you even realize what kind of danger you put us in?!" He says "I do." "And not just us but also those muggles you want to protect...you not just put us but also them in danger! You probably already killed them!" He tells me "I didn't kill them." I tell him "Ugh! You are so stupid!" He says and walks out of the room "Where are you going?!" I yell "Somewhere away from you!" He yells.