Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||Dreams and secrets||

----Dream----
Draco POV
I walk through the halls of Hogwarts when I feel something jump on my back, "Good morning Mr. Malfoy" A sweet voice says "Good morning to you too Miss Y//L/N...hopefully soon-to-be-Mrs. Malfoy" I smirk. She giggles as I sat her back down on the ground. When I look at her she has a devilish smirk on her face "Okay what are you up to?" I ask her "Nothing, just practicing my smirk. Your parents have to believe I'm a Slytherin right?" I nod "I'm sure they'll believe you, Love." I tell her. She's staying at my house this Christmas and I may have told my parents she's a Slytherin...and a full-blood. A bad idea? Yes! But she's a pro...for the past few days she has been pretending that she was a Slytherin and EVERYONE believes her. It's crazy! "Don't worry about it!" I say before pressing my lips against hers briefly. When we pulled back she was as red as a tomato "You're cute" I stroke her cheek softly. She looked at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes "But what if they do find out? I'll probably say something stupid that will mess up the whole plan!" "Love, calm down! You won't mess it up, you have been practicing for the past few weeks! I'm sure my parents won't notice you are a Gryffindor or a Mud-blood" I say "Muggle-born" She says "I'm sorry. Muggle-born" I say. She starts to smile again "There is the beautiful smile again!" I said cupping her face in my hands "Never lose that smile okay?" I ask her "I'll try." She says. We both laugh before walking out of the halls.

*A few days later*

Today is the day that Y/N and I will go to my house for the holidays. I hope my parents will act normal around her and I hope they won't find out that I lied about her. They will kill me if they find out I am dating a Muggle-born who's also a Gryffindor...well they will get a heart attack, kill Y/N, and then kill me! We walk up to the front of Malfoy Manor "Don't be nervous, they won't kill you" I say "They will if they find out" Y/N says. I look at her and cup her face in my hands again "Do you ever stop worrying?" I ask her. She giggles "Maybe you can help me to be less nervous." She says with a smirk planted on her face "Oh allow me" I say leaning in and kissing her passionately. After a few seconds, we got cut off by a door opening   "Draco, honey it's....oh" I looked at my mother embarrassed. She walked towards us and hugged me tightly "I missed you so much, Honey" She said "I missed you too mom" I tell her. She doesn't let go of me "Mom, you are embarrassing me in front of my girl." I say. She laughs softly and let me go. I grab Y/N's hand "Mom this is Y/N. My girlfriend" "Hello" Y/N says shy. My mother gives her a warm smile "Hello Dear, I'm Mrs. Malfoy but you can call me Narcissa" She says. Y/N smiles "Let's go inside shall we?" My mother walks us into my house where my father was waiting for us. He walked towards Y/N and me "Son" He said "Father" I say "And you must be...Miss Y/L/N. Y/N Y/L/N right?" He asks "Y/N this is my father, Lucius Malfoy." I say "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Malfoy." Y/N says. My father gives her a deathly stare "Father?" "Draco, why would you bring a Mudblood into our home?" "What?!" My mother screamed, "Y/N, get behind me!"
----End of Dream----

Your POV
"You can come back inside, Y/N" Harry tells me. I get up and walk back into the tent. I lie down on my bed and look over at Hermoine. She was sleeping. 'Was it a bad idea to send him my Patronus? What if he finds us? Then it will be all my fault! Okay stay positive Y/N' I think. I look over at Ron, he has been sleeping the whole day. He has to get better soon else we are stuck here for a while. I just want it to be over, and I hope I can finally tell Draco the truth.