Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Filthy Little Mudblood ||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
*At night*

I just stared at the ceiling of my bed. Everyone was sleeping  but for some reason I couldn't. I've tried so much already, I even asked Hermoine to help me but she didn't wake up. I put on some warmer clothes and leave the dormitory and the common room. Maybe after a midnight walk I can sleep? I walked around the castle and talked to some of the paintings. Never thought I would say that. I really LOVE magic!! The castle turned out to be even bigger then I thought. Then I hear someone coming up behind me so I hide behind a wall. I saw Snape passing quickly, like always. After a few minutes of waiting I continued walking around the castle. When I was walking around the castle I got pulled into a room and pushed against a wall. The door got locked and the figure who had pulled me into the room turned on a little light so I could see who it was "Malfoy?" I said. He looked at me really evil "I have to warn you" He said "For what?" He sighted "Are all muggle-born's like that?" He asks "Maybe, are all Full bloods like that?" I asked. "You have a lot of nerve to say that, filthy little Mudblood" He said "I warn you about something. If you come into my way, I will make sure you wish you were never born. Got it?" He asks. I didn't say anything 'W-What did he just call me?' I thought. He snapped his fingers in front of me "I asked you something" He said. I nodded "Good" And with that he walked away. I started to cry 'How can he call me that?' I asked myself........

When I came back to the common room I saw Fred and George sitting there, doing something, they probably heard me because they snapped their heads towards me. "What happened to you?" George asks "M-Malfoy h-he.." I couldn't help it but cry again. I felt them warp their arms around me "What did he do Y/N?" They asked "H-He called me a Mudblood" I said. I noticed they were a little shocked as well "Don't let him get into your head Y/N" George told me "We don't care if you are a muggleborn or not" "Yeah but what if more people think of me that way?" I asked them. They thought for a moment and then picked me up and set me down on their shoulders "If they do they are even more stupid then Ron" I giggled "Your brother isn't stupid, he's just a little clumsy" "Oh he is stupid: Fred said "But now it's little girls bedtime" George told me. They sat me down again "Goodnight" They said "Goodnight, and thanks guys" I said. They smiled and signed that I had to go upstairs.

*The Next Morning*
"Hey Y/N you look a little tired" Harry said. I rubbed my eyes "Yeah I uh...had some trouble sleeping last night" I told him "That's weird" Hermoine said "What is?" I asked her "For once Malfoy isn't looking at you" She said "I don't see that as something weird, I see that as something good". The four of us laughed "I wonder what our families are doing right now" "Mine probably doesn't even know I'm gone" Harry said "I'm sorry" I said. He looks at me "Doesn't matter, I don't miss them either" He said. I looked around and saw Fred and George sitting down next to me "Hey guys. Why are you two so late?" "We slept in this morning" They said "Me too" I said. These boys are crazy. When I looked at the Slytherin table I didn't see Malfoy, Where could he be?. "Y/N!" Ron said snapping me out of my thoughts "What?" "Where are you looking at?" He asks "Nothing, I was just...looking around" I said and let my eyes go back to my breakfast. Then I got a tap on my shoulder "Y/N?" Moine said "Yes?" I looked at her and she has a piece of paper in her hand "It's for you" she gave it to me. I opened it and it read 

Filthy Little Mudblood!

I knew exactly where this came from "What does it say?" Ron asks "Nothing"