Chapter 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| Safe and sound||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV
"Hermione wait." I say "What?" She asks "I think there is something wrong with Y/N." I tell them "Why?" Ron asks "I have a feeling." I tell them "Not every feeling is a bad feeling, Harry. I know you want to protect her and all but she's fine. She's safe." Hermione says "I never said it was a bad feeling...but it feels like...like she's happy but not in a safe place." I explain "You've been spending too much time in your worry wold." Ron tells me "No I don't think so, I really have a feeling..." "She's fine Harry. She's safe." Hermione tells me.

Your POV
"So you came here all alone?" He asks. I nod slowly "Are you crazy? What if someone saw you? Bellatrix just left, if my parents saw you they would go insane!" He tells me "But..." I start "I get that you wanted to save me and all but putting your own life at risk for me?" He asks. I look at my feet, he puts his hand underneath my chin and makes me look at him again "Don't ever do that again." He chuckles lightly and hugs me again. I wrap my arms around him as well "I love you." He whispers. I look up and meet his eyes "I'm so in love with you, we've come so far...I really want you to stay with me. Forever." He says "So, say you won't let go...never" he asks me. I nod "I love you too. I might know a place where we can stay. It's safe. We can stay there until the war is over." I suggest but he shakes his head "We can't leave...we can't run away." He says and leans his forehead against mine "I'm still...you know...a Malfoy." He says "I thought Malfoy's were cowards." I giggle "We're... Okay we are...a little." He says and turns away from me "We need to get out of here before someone sees you." He says and starts to touch my hair "Your hair is turning back to normal, we need to hurry." He says and walks towards the door and sticks his head out looking if someone was walking by "Promise you'll be quiet." He asks "As long as you don't make me laugh, yes." I tell him. He smiles and kisses my forehead before grabbing my hand and we walk outside of his room. Carefully, we walk towards the exit. I can feel myself turning back to normal, my hair starts to fall down, I start to get smaller again, and my skin is less pale "Draco, I think we really need to hurry." I tell him. He looms at me "We'll run." He tells me and holds my hand tightly. We start to run off the stairs "Draco? Bella?" We stop running by the door and see his mother. She looks shocked when she sees it's me "Can't be...you...you're d-dead..." She stutters "Run...Run!!" Draco screams and opens the door when his mother gets her wand out. We run out as fast as we can "LUCIUS!!!" I hear his mother screams behind us. Then Snatchers start to appear behind us and try to hunt us while his patents also run after us "Hold on!" Draco says. I tightly hold his arm and we dissapear from Malfoy Mansion.