Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||RUN!||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV
"Okay it has been an hour and she still isn't here can we go looking for her now?" I ask Hermoine. I am so worried about her, what if something happens to her? What if it gets her killed? Then it will be all my fault! "Okay!" She says "I'll leave a message for her if she comes back while we are looking for her." She says walking back into the tent. After a few minutes, she comes back a and we start walking "I hope she's okay, I don't want to lose anyone else" I say "She's a tough girl, she can take care of herself" Ron tells me "I know but what if someone..." "Do you ever stop worrying?" He asks.

Your POV
I should get back to the group, I've been here for an hour by now and I don't want them to be worried about me. I slowly get up and look for my broom. But it was gone! Then I hear something snap behind me, I jump a little and turn around "Hello Beautiful" A Man/Guy says. I start to back up "What's your name?" He asks "None of your business." I say. He takes a few steps closer to me "Don't be afraid, I just want to know why a girl like you is wondering around the woods all alone. No friends?" He asks "I have friends!" I say quickly. He chuckles "Come here, Beautiful." He says "No! Stay away from me!" I tell him. He comes closer and I back up until my back hits something. I turn around and see it's a man, he grabs me "LET ME GO!! HELP ME!!" I scream. There are more guys walking towards us, Snatchers! Oh no! "I know what you are! I am not afraid of you!" I tell them "And we know what you are and we ain't afraid either!" He says. He is holding my broom! I got into some serious trouble right now "We caught one, three more to go" He says. Then I felt that my feet left the ground and the man who held me was taking me somewhere "SOMEONE HELP ME!! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED HERE!! HELP ME!!!" I scream before my mouth got covered. I try to fight my way out of his strong grip but it's almost impossible...Until I punched him in the face and he dropped me. I quickly got up and ran "GRAB HER!!" I hear someone yell behind me. I ran like my life depends on it "GRAB THAT LITTLE MUDBLOOD!!!" I ignored him and ran. I don't think I ever ran this fast in my whole life! Then I hear some explosive sounds behind me "YOU GUYS ARE USING YOUR WANDS THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" I yell as I ran faster. I forgot to bring my wand with me so I can't defend myself. Wrong thought Y/N, wrong thought. "Y/N!!" I hear another voice yell. I recognize that voice "Hermoine?!" "Yes, it's us!! Where are you" She asks "Somewhere close! Ah!!" I scream as there was a snatcher running towards me...but he got blocked by Hermoine. "Y/N!" She said. I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her "Thanks" I whisper "Any time! Come on we need to leave!" She says as we start running again. I see Harry and Ron standing there, they look so worried "I got her!!" Hermoine yells. We run towards them but I got paralyzed and fell on the ground. I couldn't move at all! Then Someone picked me up "We'll be there in a minute! We just need to get the other three!" That guy said and ran with after Hermoine, Ron, and Harry "HELP ME!! THEY ARE COMING AFTER YOU!!!" I screamed and then my mouth got covered again. I tried to fight again but he held me still "Please I am begging you let me go" He chuckled "Not happening." He said and start to walk away. I cried my eyes out. I am going to die! I AM SO DEAD!!!

*Time Skip*

They dragged us towards a bog gate. I was really scared when I recognized the figure that was walking towards the gate. Bellatrix Lestrange. Is this Malfoy Manor? Oh shit! Bellatrix started to laugh when she saw us and let us inside. When we walked inside the house the first person I saw was Draco's mother. What if Draco is here too? Is he going to kill me? Please no!

🐍Unexpected🐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें