Chapter 42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Magic is Magical||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
Magic should be helpful. There has to be some kind of spell that could've helped her... I have to stop thinking about her all the time. It hurts me so much... Y/N was good at magic.  She was a good witch. I remember I heard a muggle tell a story about witches, that they were ugly as hell! Y/N was nothing like that. She was beautiful! The way her hair fell down her shoulders, her beautiful pink plump lips, her beautiful eyes, that cute blush when I embarrassed her...even though she hated me...she sometimes laughed at my jokes. She was more than just beautiful. She was like magic...she was magical.

--Flashback--
She bumped into me "I'm sorry!" She said. I laughed at her and grabbed her books out of her hands. Right before I could throw them away there was a wand pressed against my cheek "Don't you dare. Give me my books." She says and presses her wans harder against my cheek. I give her her books and she removes her wand "Malfoy's afraid of a girl!" She giggles "I'm not afraid of a girl! Especially not you little Mudblood!" I tell her "You're so weak." She says and walks off. I look after. Her soft Y/H/C hair going up and down as she walks "Red isn't her color... Green looks better on her." Crabbe says. I snap my head towards him "You mean... A Slytherin? A Mudblood a Slytherin?! You're very funny." I laugh "D-Draco it wasn't a joke." He stutters "You've got to be kidding me! A Mudblood can't be a Slytherin!" I tell him "I just said green..." "I don't care! Never say something like that again! It's a shame for the Slytherin house!" I say before walking away.
--End of Flashback--

Then there was a knock on my door "Draco?" My mother says "Yes Mother?" "Could you come with me please?" She asks. I sigh and walk with her. When we walked into a room, I held my breath for a moment "Draco..."