Chapter 27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| Muggels||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Where did you bring us?" I ask him "I have no idea." He says. I look around, this doesn't look like the wizarding world. I see a boy and a girl running past us and an older couple watching them, I think their grandchildren. I walk towards the older couple "Uh, I am sorry to disturb you but, I wanted to ask you something." I tell them with a smile on my face "Of course, Young lady." The older woman says "Uh, where are we? What's this location we are uh...kind of lost." I tell them "You're in London, Darling." She smiles "Alright, thank you and have a nice day." I smile. I walk back to Draco who looks a little scared and pull him with me "Come on, we have to change clothes we are too obvious on the streets." I say and pull him into an ally. When I grab some clothes out of my bag for the both of us, I take his wand out of his hands "Y/N, give that back!" He says "No, we are not allowed to use magic here." I tell him as I put the wands in the bag "What? No! Where are we anyway?" He asks "We are in Lonon, the muggle world." I tell him "T-The...muggle world? Oh god, I am getting murdered when my parents find out about this." He sighs "Let's not please." I say and start to take off my clothes "Uh...Y/N..." Draco blushes "Is that really what you are worrying right now? Take off those clothes." I tell him "Well, if you insist." He smirks "Draco." I warn "Alright! Alright!"

*Time Skip*

Draco and I are in a restaurant "I still don't like this." He says "Stop complaining for one minute please?" I ask him "I can't. I don't want anything to happen to you." He says and holds my hands "I don't know what I would do if something happened to you." He says and kisses my knuckles "That's really sweet of you, Draco." I tell him. The waiter comes back with our dinner and drinks "Thank you." I say. Draco looks at the food like it came from the floor "What's wrong?" I ask him "I don't eat food from Muggles." He says "Yes you are, it's really good." I tell him. He shakes his head and crosses his arms over his chest "Draco, eat. Now." I tell him "Draco, 'Muggle Food' is the only food you are going to get for a while. So eat." I tell him. He sighs and slowly starts to eat his food "Do you like it?" I ask him "It's...It's better than I expected." He says "Really?" I ask him "Yeah...it's actually really good." He says and continues to eat the food "See? I was right." I tell him "This is almost as good as back home." He says "That's good! Wow, slow down. This isn't your last meal you know." I tell him "Then why does it taste so good?" He asks "I don't know, you like it that's all." I giggle "What are you laughing at?" He asks "You, enjoying your so-called 'Muggle Food'." I giggle "You're not telling anyone about this!" He tells me "Why not? You're just enjoying food." "Muggle food." He says "Right." I roll my eyes.

A/N: Draco in the 'Muggle world'? This can't be good. And guys...Cameron Boyce died. He was a sweetheart and will be in our hearts forever.
-Jaycee💜💜