Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Snake Venom||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I lie her body down on a bench. Why is he so freaked out? Maybe I said something wrong? It doesn't matter anymore, he should've helped Y/N. He was my only hope, her only hope. What am I going to tell her friends? If I told them what happened they would never believe me. They will think I killed her. And Snape will not even think about telling them the truth. I do not look forward to carrying her all the time. She's so cold my hands would almost turn into ice by stroking her cheek. I have to get rid of her body. But she's not dead. She is Draco she's dead! No she's not! I don't know if I will ever survive a world without her. I started to cry and without noticing I appeared in front of the gates of Malfoy manor. I heard sounds of footsteps becoming louder. I looked up and saw my mother standing in front of me "D-Draco..." She stutters "It's my fault. Everything is my fault." I cried. Tears leaking down my face, landing on her pale cheeks.

*Time Skip*

"I do not want a Mudblood in my house! Dead or alive!" My father yells "Lucius!! You have to be here for your son!" My mother tells him "He's not my son! He is in love with a sort that is a shame for the wizarding world!" My father says "He's still your son! And he needs you now, Lucius. Please." She says "There is no spell or potion that could bring back someone from the dead. I can't help. No one can! Just have a tiny funeral and go on with your life!" He yells "No! She was my life and I lost it! Father please, don't you have something that could possibly bring her back?" I ask him "I can't help, and even if I could I wouldn't." He says "Father, please! I can't live without her. Please help her" I beg "There is something you can do about the demon." He says quietly "What is it? Please tell me, I'll do anything just..." He looks at me and groans. I close my mouth and stop talking "Snake Venom." He says "Snake Venom?" I ask "Yes Draco, Snake Venom." He says and hands me a book. A very old book, covered in dust.