Chapter 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|

|Please...stay with me||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
"No, please....please! Please don't leave me, Y/N." Tears roll down my cheeks. I try to stop the bleeding in her neck "Dra..Draco..." Y/N whispers "Shh, don't talk" I grab my wand "I'll stop this. Lay still" I tell her. But when I try to pronounce the spell someone grabs my wand "She has to die, Draco. A Mudblood less!" Bellatrix says "No!! Please let me save her, please!" I beg "You are not telling me you really have feelings for that thing right?" She asks. I don't answer, my father steps closer to me "Do you?!" He asks "I do! I care about her! I love her! Please don't let her die!" I beg. But instead of helping my parents dragged me away.

----Flashback----
Your POV
"I was thinking about how screwed we are if someone finds out about this." I say "Yeah...we are" He sighs "I really don't know what we will do if they find out." I say. Then there are some loud noises from downstairs "What the hell was that?" I ask him "I don't know...I don't think we want to know." He says. Then there was a loud knock on the door "Draco! Draco, open the door right now!!" His mother says. He reverses the spell from the door and opens it "It's Potter and his friends...they are asking for her" She tells him "But she's not going with them!" "And she is not staying here either." She tells him "Draco if you don't do this they will destroy everything and hand us over to the ministry of magic!" She says. He looks at me and then back at his mother "But I can protect her!" He says "You can't!" She says "I can!"
----End if Flashback----

"What are you doing?!" I ask my mother "Protecting you!" She tells me "By dragging me away from here?! She is probably dead by now!! I am supposed to protect her!!" I yell "DRACO!! DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR MOTHER!!" My father yells and slaps me. I hold my cheek "Your mother and I are trying to help you and this is how you thank us?!" "Thank you?! You are the reason she is bleeding to death!! She is probably dead now and I could've stopped it and saved her!" "Draco, you couldn't have stopped this. Even if you wanted to" my mother says "I could've! I shouldn't have opened that door! I knew it was going to be trouble!! This is all your fault! You tricked us!!" I yell "I didn't. I didn't know this was going to happen." She says "Sure you didn't! You planned this all! I lost her! And all because you didn't let go of your pride!!"