Chapter 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Please, help her||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
This is probably the worst idea I have ever had. I walk up to the door, soaked from the rain. Before I could knock on it he opened the door "What are you doing here Mr. Malfoy? And what is she doing here?" He asks "Professor, please, we need your help." I say. He looks at me like I am some kind of child that just asked for a new toy "Professor...I am scared. She can't die and right now I think she is." I say and start to feel the tears coming up "D-Draco...so...cold." Y/N whispers. I look back at him and he steps aside "Lie her on the table." He says. I nod and rush inside "Your parents are worried about you." He says "I don't want to sound very rude, Professor, but her life might be in danger...and that is probably because of me, so would you mind helping her?" I say. He looks at her and then back at me "I can't help her." He says and starts to walk away "Professor! You didn't even do anything yet! You looked at her for two seconds and you are already saying that you can't help her?" I say "You don't want her dead right?" He asks "No." I say "Then you just..." "No! There has to be a way to save her. You don't even know what is going on with her!" "Apparently I do, she is being possed by the soul of the dead lover of the dark lord." He says "How...why..." I stutter "It doesn't matter. If you want her to go back to the way she was, we have to get the soul out of her." He says "By killing her? Yeah, good idea. The perfect idea actually!" I say running my hand through my hair "You wanted my help, Mr. Malfoy..." He says "Yeah, but not by killing the hopefully future Mrs. Malfoy!" I say "Please, help her." I beg him "I will, and you are lucky she isn't dead yet. She is a fighter." He says "I know."