Chapter 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Keeping you safe||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
Draco and I wander around in school. We don't know where we're going, we are just looking for something that could help us to defeat you know who. I notice an old hat on the floor, I pick it up and it starts talking "Ah...Ms. Y/LN..." it says. It was the sorting hat "You are wondering...if I made the right choice...of sorting you into Gryffindor." He says weakly "To be honest...I have been asking myself the same question." "Sir?" I start "Y/N, we should go." Draco says "Ms. Y/L/N, you are a true Gryffindor. Even if you have carried a dead soul in your body for a while, it doesn't mean you belong in a different house." He says. Draco gets the hat out of my hands and throws it on the floor "Come on, we don't have time for this." He says and pulls me with him. I hold my necklace in my hand "Y/N..." He starts "Shush." I tell him. My parents appear in the little sphere of glass. They looked happy "Y/N, come on. You can check on your parents later." he says. I look at him "What is going on with you? Why are you in such a hurry all of a sudden?" I ask him. He doesn't answer "Draco?" still no answer "Draco, why di I have the feeling you know something I don't?" I say. He sighs and holds my hands "I am trying to keep you safe, you have to leave this place." He says "Vanishing Cabinet." I whisper "I have to make sure you get out of here alive, you have to go!" He says "You lied to me." I say quietly "Y/N, now is not the time..." "You lied! Again!" "I did it for your safety! Now come on!" He says and tries to take me with him "No!" I say "I'm going to help my friends!" "Y/N! Wait!"