Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||First day at Hogwarts||

Your POV

Harry and Ron are late! How can they be late? It's their first class on their first day on Hogwarts! Professor Mcgonagall is going to be so mad. She sat there as a cat looking around the classroom as they ran in "Amazing, can you imagine the look on old Mcgonagall's face if we were late?" Ron said to Harry. Then Professor Mcgonagall turned back into her old self and walked towards the boys "That was bloody brilliant" Ron said "Thank you Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I turned you and Mr. Potter into a pocket watch? Then maybe one of you will be on time" She said "W-We got lost" Harry said "Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats" She said and walked away a little mad as the boys sat down. I leaned over to Ron and whispered "Good job, how can you guys get lost?" I pulled away and continued to write stuff down. In the corner of my eye I could see Malfoy looking at me with a deadly stare "Hey Moine?" I said "Mh?" "Do you know why Malfoy is looking at me like that...not just me but he looks at you like that too" I told her "I don't really see it" She said and got back to work. 

*Time Skip*

The first day was finally over! I have to say it wasn't that bad. We are now all having diner in the great hall. When I look around my eyes fall on the Slytherin table. Malfoy looked at me and as soon as we made eye contact he looked away again "Did I do something to him?" I asked the Weasley twins, "Don't pay any attention to Malfoy" They said. I nodded in response. But for some weird reason I couldn't. 'I didn't do anything to him. I only met him yesterday' I thought. Then I tapped Fred on his shoulder "Maybe he looks at me the whole time because I'm a myggle-born?" "I doubt that Y/N" He smiled and continued to eat.
When we were back in the Gryffindor common room the Weasley twins pulled me with them on the couch "So Y/N......you fancy him" George said "What? Who are we talking about here?" I asked them. The boys smirked "Draco Malfoy" "Me? Fancying that kid? Are you two out of your minds?!" They nodded "You guys really think I have feelings for Malfoy? You boys must've hit your heads once pretty bad" They laughed at that "Oh com on Y/N.....YOU LOVE HIM!!" They yelled. Everyone looked at them "Can you please lower your voices?" I asked them "And I would Kill myself if I ever got feelings for that kid" I told them "Is that a promise?" Fred asks "Yes!" We shake our hands as a promise before they each warped an arm around my shoulder "Then We will have to make sure you will never fall in Love with him" They smirked. Then Harry and Ron walked into the room and sat down in front of us "Guys you are not trying to get Y/N into trouble right?" Ron asks his brothers "What if we did? What are you going to do with us then?" They asked him in a teasing voice "Are you scared we are going to steal your little girlfriend?" Ron looked down and blushed a little "What?" Harry, George and Fred were laughing "Whatever. You guys are crazy" I told them "That's true....but in a good way" The boys warped their arms around my shoulders again "Our little brother has a little crush on you Y/N" "That's not true!" Ron said in defense "I'm sure it's just a little crush that will be over soon" I said getting out of their grip "It's cute" I kissed Ron's cheek and walked upstairs "See you tomorrow guys!" "Night Y/N" They said and I walked into the girls room. I saw that Hermoine was sitting on her bed "Don't let me catch you kiss that Malfoy kid once" She said "Moine, of course not! Why would I do that" She smiled and I walked to my bed.