Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| I thought we would do this together||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
*A few days later*
"We have to find Draco and make sure he's okay." Hermoine says "He's fine...unless his father killed him for kissing Y/N and trying to protect her." Ron says. Harry elbows him "Don't." He whispers "No Ron's right, his father raised Draco to be just like him. A true Malfoy, too proud of his own nature." I say quietly "Still, that doesn't mean he's dead." Hermoine says trying to cheer me up "Maybe not killed but definitely hurt." I say "Y/N you shouldn't talk so much, your voice just got back." Hermoine tells me "I don't care. If we are going to save Draco from his parents I want to help with the plan." I say "Wait, no one told her yet?" Harry says "Told me what?" I ask them "We think it is better for you to not come with us. We can't risk you getting hurt again...maybe even killed this time." Ron tells me "So what you just want to keep me here?" I ask them. They don't reply "You've got to be kidding me right? You are kidding right?!" I say raising my voice a little "Y/N, you can't go. Last time we almost lost you. We cannot risk it again." Harry tells me "Oh my- Harry I can take care of myself. I do not need you to protect me." I tell him "I have to. I am the chosen one, I am supposed to protect everyone." He says "People die when you try to protect them." I tell him. After that it was silent. I get up from the bed and get dressed "Where are you going?" Ron asks "Out of this room and out there to look for Draco." I tell him "I thought we were pretty clear about not going out. You need to recover." Ron tells me "Forget that plan! I am not just sitting here and waiting for you three to come back. You three might even not come back." "More reason for you to stay here." Harry says "And you agree to this?" I ask Hermoine "It's for your own good. I can't lose you Y/N, you almost died last time I can't let you die." "Draco said the same thing, but I told him that I would try to be there for him whenever possible." I say "But it's not possible right now. Your throat got cut, it is a miracle you are still alive. I really want to keep it that way." Harry tells me. And with that, they leave the room leaving me all alone "You know I thought we would do this together!" I say as loud as I can, which isn't very loud.