Chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Saving me||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I can't believe this. She actually has feelings for me. I'm not a monster in her eyes. Granger finally stopped screaming. Someone walks up behind me "Draco you have to get her out of here" My mother whispers in my ear "Bellatrix will try to get some more information from her and I don't think she can take that again, she's too weak" She tells me. I nod slowly and look at Y/N "Come on I'll bring you to my room" I whisper to Y/N "Okay" She whispers back. I pick her up in bridal style, she wraps her arms around my neck. I sneak out of the room and rush up the stairs to my own room. I lie her down on my bed and lock the door behind me  "I hope no one saw us" I whisper. I look at Y/N and see that she has goosebumps over her arms "Are you cold?" I ask her, she nods slowly and rubs her hands over her arms. I chuckle lightly and put the covers over her "Don't be silly, you can use my blanket" I tell her. She smiles "Thank you" I move closer to her and give her cuddle and try to warm her up "You are really sweet Draco." She says "Um...I try to be" She giggles "You need to sleep, you need your strength." I tell her and try to lie her down but she pushes my hands away "I don't want to go to sleep. What if something happens to me while I'm asleep and you are not there? What if Bellatrix finds me here? What if your father sees me?" She asks "Hey hey hey...I never said anything about leaving you here all by yourself. I am not leaving you here all alone. I am not taking the risk of someone finding you here and hurt you. I will not let that happen" I tell her. She nods slowly "I will be here the whole time...alright?" She nods and lies down on my bed. She closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep. She lies down on her stomach and cuddles with my pillow like it's a person. 

Your POV
----Your Dream----
"Mudblood! Mudblood! Mudblood! Mudblood! Mudblood!" They all yell. I am surrounded and pushed around by Slytherins. They are calling me Mudblood...all of them one by one. All saying the same thing "Stop it!" I say "Please stop it!" I beg them. They push me around more until someone stops them and steps out of the crowd. Malfoy...he walks towards me with a smirk on his face "Did you hear that? The Mudblood was giving us orders to stop" He chuckles "I do not take orders from people like you" He says. Everyone starts to laugh. While they are laughing Malfoy takes a few steps closer and grabs my face with his hand "No, people like you take orders from people like me" He says. He leans down and whispers in my ear "So when I tell you to do something you will obey me, from now on you are my slave. Some kind of toy I can play with whenever I am bored. Do you understand me?" he asks. I nod "What?" He asks wanting me to talk instead of nod "Yes Draco" I whisper back "Good Little Mudblood" He says and kisses me. I didn't kiss back so he got really mad "You better listen to me!" He whispers. Reluctantly I kissed him back. He smirked into the kiss...what will he do to me?
----End of Dream----

I  shoot awake "Y/N? Y/N calm down! What's wrong?" Draco asks "I...you...we..." I couldn't speak. I was afraid this was some kind of vision "Y/N talk to me...what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" He asks. I nod "We were back at Hogwarts and you...I was your slave, you told every Slytherin to call me Mudblood and..." "I know enough" He says and sets me down on his lap and hugged me. I start to cry, I was so scared it was real life. I was scared that it was happening right in front of my eyes "I was so scared" I whisper "I'm here, there is no need to be scared" He whispers back.