Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Six Years later||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I sit down next to Neville. No Harry, no Ron and No Hermoine...Just me! I don't know what the hell is going to happen to us. Snape is now headmaster. "Y/N? Y/n are you alright?" Neville said snapping me out of my thoughts, "What? Um yeah I'm okay I was just thinking" I told him. He looked at me "You're worried about school aren't you?" He asks, "Yeah I mean, now that Dumbledore is dead Snape is headmaster...who knows what will happen?" I asked him, "It can't be that bad" He said putting up a fake smile. "Neville, you really think nothing will change" I asked him "No" He said. Everything is going to change. The worst part is that I haven't told anyone what really happened that night. Yes I was there.

----Flashback----
"Y/N?" Draco said "Y/N I don't need protection" Dumbledore said. I ignored him and pointed my wand at Draco "Draco lower your wand" I told him. Of course he didn't "Y/N what are you doing here?" He asked me. I stood in front of Dumbledore "You don't want to do this Draco, let me help you" I said, "I don't want your help!" He told me "Now step away Y/N!" "No!" I told him, "You lied to me....I trusted you!" I said. Then a lady with black curly hair came up behind Draco. Bellatrix Lestrange. She walked over to Draco and whispered in his ear something like "Do it Draco" I couldn't really hear what she said. "Y/N leave" Dumbledore told me. Then professor Snape appeared and I stepped away. He didn't see me. "Severus" Dumbledore said "Severus please", "Avada Kedavra" He said. Covered my mouth and tears rolled down my cheeks. Draco looked at me "Y/N..." he started but I ran away.
----End of Flashback----

"Earth to Y/N" Neville said while waving his hand in front of me. I snapped back to reality  "Sorry I was just thinking. Again" I giggled. He chuckled "Can you stop thinking for a moment? You can think at school" He said. He was right.
*Time Skip*
It was our first night being back here. I lied down on my bed and sighted, until I saw Ginny walking in. I sat up straight again "Hey Ginny" I said "H-hey Y/N" she said. I walked towards her and put my hand on her shoulder "You okay?" I asked "Yeah just a little scared to be back here" She told me. I was at the Wedding but me and my parents left right before it all happened. "Hey Gin? I want to tell you that if you ever want to talk about something? I'm here okay?" She nodded "Thank you Y/N" "No problem" I smiled.

Draco POV
I lied down on my bed as I thought about that night. What is going to happen to this world when the dark lord takes over? What will happen to all of us? What will happen to Y/N? Actually I can answer all of these questions but I don't want to think about it. Especially the last one. If anyone finds out I have feelings for a Mud-blood.....I don't even want to think about it. I am not allowed to have these kind of feelings for a Muggle-born but I can't help it. If Y/N told you she was a full-blood you would believe her! She's just perfect. She tutored me last year. Potions. That was our subject....I tried to ignore the feeling but, I couldn't. At first I was ashamed, how could a full-blood have feelings for a Mud-blood? But I realized I can't hide some feelings. Then there was a knock on my door "Draco?" My mother said "Yes mom?", "Honey you haven't left your room for the past few days. The whole summer you have been looking like.." "Go away mom!" I told her. Every time I thought about about that night, I think about the look in her eyes. In her eyes eyes I'm a monster. In her beautiful Y/E/C eyes....