Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||What?||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I am very confused. Why did I have that dream last night. It was weird. I can't deny it......it was really hot but it was still really weird. I never had an other dream like that. I sit down at one of the desks in the classroom and grabbed my book, hopefully I will forget about that dream.  As the lesson started I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. That dream was stuck in my thoughts "Miss. Y/L/N?" Professor Slughorn said, snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yes professor?" I asked "Professor Snape wants to see you in his office" He said. I got up again and walked out of the classroom. Why would Snape want to talk to me? He couldn't know about my feelings for Draco, right? Is he going to kill me? 

When I arrived at his office I knocked on the door "Come in!" He said very angry. Like always. I walked inside and closed the door behind me "You wanted to see me, Professor?" I say. He turned away from the window and looked at me "Yes, sit down" He told me. I walked to the chair in front his desk and sat down. He sat down too "Miss. Y/L/N, I called you here because I want to ask you something" He said. I nodded "Mrs. Y / L / N, you may have information about Mr. Potter's relocation" He asks. Why did I knew this question would come sooner or later? "I'm sorry Professor, I don't. I haven't seen them after the wedding of Bill Weasley" It was the truth but, by his facial expression, I can tell he doesn't believe me "Don't lie to me Miss Y/L/N" He says. I give him a deadly stare "I'm not lying. Why would I lie?" I ask him "Because you want to 'protect' them. They won't less long out there Y/N" He says. It's creepy that he called me by my first name "Like I said, Professor, I don't know where he is!" I say very angry. He gets up and sighs "You can go!" I get up and walk for the door when he stops me "Your parents are at the Ministry" He says "What? Why?" I ask him "Because of you" I ran out of his office and get my broom from the common room. I have to go there NOW!!!

*Time Skip*
I'm looking for them everywhere. They have to be here somewhere! I know it's dangerous for me to walk her but I have to find my parents! What if something happens to them? I can't live without them! When I look around a little more I bump into a lady "Oh I am so so sorry" I say. She looks really nice "It's okay, it was my fault" She says. Her voice reminds me of someone but I don't know this woman. She looks at me with a confused face "Y/N? Y/N is that really you?" "How do you know my name?" I ask her. She smiles "Y/N, it's me....Hermoine" She says. I look at her "Very funny miss but how do you know my friend's name?" "Because it's me!!" She says. Then I knew it! It was her! "Moine?" "Yes!!" She warped her arms around me "Oh my god! Why are you here?" She asks "Long story. Why are you here? How are you? Where are Harry and Ron?" "It's a long story" She says.