Chapter 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Why were you there?! You could've died||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
I look at her "And why do you look like this again?" I ask her "Umbridge, she has something. Something that will help us defeat you-know-who" She says. Then two men walked behind her "Hermoine we have to go" They say "What?" I say. They look at me shocked "Y/N? What are you doing here?" They ask. I just look at them in confusion "Who the hell are you two?" I ask them "Ron and Harry." One of them says. Then I recognized their voices "Okay this is weird." I say. I can't believe this! "Why are you here Y/N?! If people see you, you are so dead!!" Ron says "I know but my parents are here. Well, Snape told me they were but I haven't found them yet." I tell them. They look at me angry "Y/N did you ever think about walking into a trap?! Snape lied to all of us! He's one of them!" Harry tells me "Like I don't know that! I know what they to with muggle-borns like me!" I say "But I don't want to become an orphan." "We know Y/N but it's not safe for you here. If we haven't found Umbridge in an hour we come back here and leave; you can come with us Y/N." Hermoine tells me "Maybe...we meet each other back here okay?" They nod and we split up.

*Time Skip*
Draco POV
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! How did I let this happen?! Y/N was seen at the Ministry of Magic! They know exactly what she is!! Why were you there? You could've died Y/N!! I looked at her picture in the daily prophet, she looks so nice in her school uniform. I don't care about Potter or his friends but, I do care about her. The whole Ministry is now looking for her! What if they find her? She will die!! "Draco!" My mother said snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at her "What is it, mom?" I ask her. She looks over my shoulder and looks at the picture of Y/N "Who's she?" She asks "No one!" I tell her. She looks back at the paper and reads the word 'Muggle-born'. She looks at me shocked "Mom this is not what it looks like" I say "Oh isn't it?! Draco please tell me you do not have feelings for this girl!" She says very angrily. I just look at her "You can't be serious!! You fancy a..." I cover her mouth "Shh...please mom don't" I plead. I pull my hand away from her mouth "Draco how could you?" She asks "Mom, love is not something you can stop. And it's not even my fault" I tell her. She puts her hands on my shoulders "But why...why? How could this happen?"She asks "How am I supposed to know? Love comes and goes. You once told me that if I ever fell in love you would be happy for me" I remind her "That was before I knew you were going to fall in love with that!" She says "Draco you know exactly what will happen to you if someone finds out about this." She says. I sighed "Then we are both dead, I know. Please mom, if you don't do it for her do it for me. Please, mom" I beg her. She nodded slowly "But what are you going to do when someone finds out?" She asks "I don't know yet, but if you keep your mouth shut I won't have any problems. Neither would Y/N" She nodded. I looked at her picture again "I have to protect her in some way, no one can find her" "And how do you think you are going to do that?" She asks "You are here and you have no idea where she is." "I know that's why she's safe for now. As long as no one knows where she is we are safe" I tell her. Then my father walks into the room "What are you two talking about?" he asks "I just asked my mother what we are going to have for dinner tonight, Father." I say. He nodded.