Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Care about you||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I sat her down against a wall. She looks weak "Y/N...Y/N look at me" I cup her face un my hands "We need to stop the bleeding." My mother tells me "How? If anyone sees she isn't bleeding anymore they will know it was us and we will be in some serious trouble" I say "But if we do nothing she might bleed to death" I whisper. I look at my mother, she looks worried "I'll get some bandages for her. Hopefully, that will stop the bleeding a little" She says before walking away. She can't die...I won't let her. But if she loses too much blood then she will die. I don't know what I should do! 

Your POV
I felt weaker. Blood was coming from my arm and my sight is getting blurry. The only thing I can see is the bleach blond hair and the pale skin of Draco "Y/N...Y/N stay with me. Please stay with me" He whispers. My eyelids are getting heavier "Y/N" Draco slowly moves his thumbs over the skin of my cheeks keeping my eyes open  "You have to stay strong, Y/N" He tells me "I...I don't know if I can, Draco" I whisper "You can't die. Do you hear me? You can't die and I won't let you!" He tells me. I don't understand, does he care about me? If he saw me in pain the only thing he wanted to see was blood. He was always laughing if I cried. How could he care for me?

Draco POV
My mother comes back with some bandages and puts them around her arm. The bleeding stops and I sigh in relief "You have to rest my dear, Draco take care of her please" She says. I nod look back at Y/N. I hear my mother walk away, probably to look for my father. I grab her hands, they are ice cold! "Damn you are cold, Y/N!" I tell her. I hold her hands in mine and blow some warm air into them "D-Draco? Why are you helping me?" She asks me "Because I can't let you die" I say and try to warm her up a little "But why?" She asks "Because I care about you" I tell her "Y-You d-do?" She asks "Maybe." I tell her. 

----Flashback----
Your POV
" I don't want you to get in trouble!" He tells me "Why do you care? I thought Mudbloods weren't that important to you" I ask him "I just do, alright?" He says. I get a little angry, he can't tell me what to do! "Do you care about me or something like that?" I ask him. He didn't answer so I asked him again "I asked you a question!! Do you care about me?!" I ask him a little angry "Maybe I do. I just need you to stay here alright?" He asks me "And what id I don't?" I ask him "Then you will have to accept the consequences. I am trying to keep you safe" "But why?" I ask him "Because you can't die!" He yells. I stood there, shocked, he never yelled at me before "Stay here!" He says before walking away. 

*Time Skip*

I stood there. Dumbledore told me to hide so I stood behind I pillar and watched. Then Draco appeared and pointed his wand at him. I have to do something! So I stepped out of the shadows in front of Dumbledore "Y/N? Y/N what are you doing here?" He asks me "Draco put your wand down" I tell him. He doesn't move "Draco, you don't want to do this, let me help you" I tell him "I don't want your help! I don't need you! I never did! I don't need anyone's help!" He says "Put your wand down" I tell him as I get out my wand and point it at him "Y/N step away!" He tells me "Y/N you don't have to protect me" Dumbledore says behind me. I ignore both of them "You don't have to do this Draco. Just put your wand down and walk away" I tell him "I have to do this, Y/N. I have to" Then Bellatrix Lestrange appeared behind him "Draco...do it, kill her and the old men" She whispers. I start to get scared "Y/N leave!" Dumbledore tells me. I take a few steps back as professor Snape appears "Severus...Severus please" Dumbledore says. I stood there paralyzed as Snape killed Dumbledore. I couldn't move "Y/N..." Draco tried to come closer but I ran away with tears in my eyes. I ignored everything Draco tried to tell me.
"Y/N! Y/N I can explain!" Draco tells me as he grabs my hand and stops me from running. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong "Y/N let me explain" He tells me "Stay away from me! Harry was right! You are so selfish" "Y/N I am not selfish! DOn't be such a..." There was a silence after that "A Mudblood?" She asks "I didn't say that" "But you were going to say it" I say before running away.
----End of Flashback----

Draco POV
"You said you might care about me. And you tried to protect me" She said, "You remember that?" I ask her