Chapter 41

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Cruciatus Curse||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
When I opened my eyes I was back in my room. I was lying on my bed, the covers sliding off my chest. The last thing I remember is falling into some broken glass and a scream. A very loud scream. "Honey, lie back down, you're still injured." My mother says as she walks into my room. Then I felt sad, tears started to leak from my eyes. My mother rushed over to me and wrapped her arms around me "Everything will be okay Draco." She says "You've tried to save her. She would be so proud of you." "That's just it. I failed...I failed at saving her. Maybe I was focusing too much on the demon instead of thinking about her life." I say quietly "I thought that was the only thing you ever cared for? Her life I mean." She says and plays with my hair a little bit "I did, but not enough." I say and start crying again "I failed, everything's gone, my Love is gone...why couldn't I just hate her?" I say "Honey, it's not your fault." She says "Then why does it feel like it is? What I would give for a Cruciatus cure right now." I say "Draco! Don't say that! You know..." "Mom, could you maybe...give me some time to think?" I ask her "O-Of course Honey. Just let me know if you need me." She says and kisses my head before walking out. 

Narcissa POV
I walk back to my husband "We have to hurry up." I tell him "I'm working as hard as I can." He says "Work harder. Draco just said something about the Cruciatus Curse." I say. He snaps his head back up "Okay, I'll be quicker." He says and opens another book "There has to be a spell to get her back." He says quietly. I walk towards her cold, pale body. I kiss her forehead "Don't worry, My Dear. We will bring you back." I whisper