Chapter 45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||You have to choose||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Y/N step away." He tells me. I can feel my heartbeat rising, what is he doing? "What brings you here Potter?" Draco asks looking at Harry "I could ask you the same." Harry tells him "You have something of mine. I'd like it back." Draco says "What's wrong with the one you have?" Harry asks him. Draco takes a deep breath "It's my mother's, it's powerful but...it's not the same. It doesn't quite understand me." He says. There was a silence until Harry spoke up "Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix? You knew it was me, you didn't say anything." He says "Cmon Draco...Don't be a prat. Do it..." Goyle tells Draco "Y/N, step away." Draco tells me. I grab my wand and point it at him "Drop the wand Draco." I tell him "Y/N..." "I said drop it!" I tell him. He then points his wand at me "Y/N, please don't make me do this." He says quietly "You can't make me step away. We came here to help. Lower your wand." I tell him. There was another silence "Expelliarmus!" Someone says and disarmed Draco. He ran away, screaming. Then I saw a red-head running after them "That's my girlfriend!" "Ron?" I say "Y/N?" I turn around and see Hermione "Mione." I say and hug her tightly.

"You've got some explaining to do." She tells me "No time for that." I tell her. Then Ron came back screaming. He grabs Hermione's hand "Goyle is lighting the place up!" He screams "Oh hey Y/N." he says. I look at Harry "Go." I tell him and start to run away but there was a fire in front of me. Harry pulls me back "We have to leave!" He says "I have to save Draco!" I tell him "He can save himself!" He says "I am not leaving him behind." I tell him "I am not letting you go again! You have to choose...Draco or us." he says.