Chapter 29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Secret lair?||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Draco! Draco, come back!!" I yelled running after him "Y/N, you should really leave me alone for a while." He says "In the muggle world? Are you crazy? Listen, I know that I brought us in danger but don't blame me, we had to go somewhere!" I tell him "Yeah, you had the choice. You didn't think at all." He says "We were in a hurry." I tell him "We were...but that isn't an excuse to not think at all!" He says "I'm sorry, can't you bring us somewhere else?" I ask him "In the middle of the streets?" He asks "No back at the hotel. Draco if you want us to get out of here then get us out!" I tell him. He sighs and walks further "Hey don't walk away from me! Draco we have to do this, together, you can't leave. Besides you need me, you are scared of a bicycle." I say "I'm not scared!" He says "Okay maybe I am. So what? You were scared too when you first walked into the wizarding world!" He says "Quiet! And no I wasn't, I was excited. Now come on!" I say and try to pull him with me but he pushes me away "Stay away from me Y/N! I want to be alone for a while!" He says "Why? Just bring us somewhere else if you want to go!" I say. Then when I grabbed his hand out of nowhere we were somewhere else. Somewhere dark "What is this place?" I ask Draco "I don't know." He says "How do you not know?! You brought us here! Now tell me where we are! This isn't funny anymore!" I tell him "It's not a joke Y/N. I really don't know where we are but it looks like a secret lair...I think. The colors of Slytherin." He says "What? A secret lair? With the colors of Slytherin? I-I shouldn't be here." I say "Come on, I want to know what this place is." He says "No! Draco!"