Chapter 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Love You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"You can't possibly ask that of me!" I yell "Of course we can! This guy used to hate you, you and he are together for what? Like a few weeks and he's suddenly above everything and everyone?!" Harry asks me "You are also in love with someone, you of all people should understand that!" I tell him "That is completely different!" He says. I sigh and grab a broom from behind him, "I am not going out without Draco. You guys save yourselves!" I tell them before flying away through the fire. I heard something behind me and glanced over my shoulder and saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron flying behind me. Hermione smiles slightly. I fly over to the place where I see Draco climbing up the pile of old furniture. I reach out for Draco's hand but I can't reach him. My arms are too short. I turn around and see Harry trying to grab him as well. I fly back to him and this time I grab his arm and pull him onto my broomstick. Hermione pushes the flames aside and we fly through. Sadly we fall off our brooms. Draco quickly crawls towards me "I am so so sorry, love." He whispers. I wipe the dust off my face "I don't care, I love you!" I tell him and press my lips against his.

----Flashback----
Your POV
" I don't want you to get in trouble!" He tells me "Why do you care? I thought Mudbloods weren't that important to you" I ask him "I just do, alright?" He says. I get a little angry, he can't tell me what to do! "Do you care about me or something like that?" I ask him. He didn't answer so I asked him again "I asked you a question!! Do you care about me?!" I ask him a little angry "Maybe I do. I just need you to stay here alright?" He asks me "And what id I don't?" I ask him "Then you will have to accept the consequences. I am trying to keep you safe" "But why?" I ask him "Because you can't die!" He yells. I stood there, shocked, he never yelled at me before "Stay here!" He says before walking away. 

*Time Skip*

I stood there. Dumbledore told me to hide so I stood behind I pillar and watched. Then Draco appeared and pointed his wand at him. I have to do something! So I stepped out of the shadows in front of Dumbledore "Y/N? Y/N what are you doing here?" He asks me "Draco put your wand down" I tell him. He doesn't move "Draco, you don't want to do this, let me help you" I tell him "I don't want your help! I don't need you! I never did! I don't need anyone's help!" He says "Put your wand down" I tell him as I get out my wand and point it at him "Y/N step away!" He tells me "Y/N you don't have to protect me" Dumbledore says behind me. I ignore both of them "You don't have to do this Draco. Just put your wand down and walk away" I tell him "I have to do this, Y/N. I have to" Then Bellatrix Lestrange appeared behind him "Draco...do it, kill her and the old men" She whispers. I start to get scared "Y/N leave!" Dumbledore tells me. I take a few steps back as professor Snape appears "Severus...Severus please" Dumbledore says. I stood there paralyzed as Snape killed Dumbledore. I couldn't move "Y/N..." Draco tried to come closer but I ran away with tears in my eyes. I ignored everything Draco tried to tell me.
"Y/N! Y/N I can explain!" Draco tells me as he grabs my hand and stops me from running. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong "Y/N let me explain" He tells me "Stay away from me! Harry was right! You are so selfish" "Y/N I am not selfish! DOn't be such a..." There was a silence after that "A Mudblood?" She asks "I didn't say that" "But you were going to say it" I say before running away.
----End of Flashback----