Chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Malfoy Manor||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I walk into the room and saw my parents, my aunt Bellatrix, some snatchers and four other people standing in the room. I walk towards my mother "Mom...what is going on?" I ask her. She looks at me and then at the person who is standing behind me. I turn around and see Y/N "No" I whisper. I see Granger, Weasley and a really weird looking Potter standing next to her. Potter got on his knees next to my aunt Bella before she pulled me with her "Well?" She asks "I can't be sure." I tell her. My father walks up behind me and puts his hand on the back of my neck "Look closely son" He whispers "If we are the ones to hand him over to the dark lord, everything will be forgiven... everything will go back to the way it was" He tells me. I nod "Now we won't be forgetting the ones who actually caught him, Mr. Malfoy." "Don't you dare to talk to be like that in my own house!!" My father snaps at him "Lucius!!" My mother snaps at him and pulls him away from me. Aunt Bella puts her hand out, I grab it and she pulls me with her "Come on sweetie don't be shy." She tells me. I get on my knees in front of Potter "Now if this isn't who we think he is and we call him, he will kill us all! We need to be absolutely sure" She tells me. I look at him "What is wrong with his face?" I ask "Yes? What is wrong with his face?" She asks "We found him like that, probably something he picked up in the forest." A snatcher said "Interesting spell." Aunt Bella said, "Was it you dear?" She asked Granger. Granger looked scared "Give me her wand! Let's see what her last spell was" Aunt Bella started to laugh "Got you" She laughed. I looked back at Potter "Why is she here?" I whisper. He didn't answer. I get snapped out of my thoughts by my aunt Bella almost killing some snatchers and screaming at them telling them to get out. Then Potter got picked up "Bring the boys to the dungeons! I'll have a talk with these two! Girl to girl!" She said. My mother pulled me away and pushed me behind her. Aunt Bella picked Y/N first...of no!

Harry POV
Ron and I got pushed into the dungeons. I start to panic "We need to help them!" I tell Ron "I know but how?" He asks "Harry?" I voice says. Ron turns on the lights and Luna appears "Luna!" I say "Hello Harry, hello Ron." She says "Luna, are you okay? How long have you been here?" Ron asks "Not too long" she says. Then we hear cries coming from upstairs.

Draco POV
Aunt Bella pushed her against the floor. I wanted to push her off her but I couldn't. Then Y/N started to cry "I don't know anything!" She cried "I swear!" "Lair! You have one last chance!! Where did you get that?!" She asked her again "I don't know anything I wasn't there!!" Y/N cried. Then Aunt Bella moves down to her arm and starts to put the knife into her skin. Screamed fill the room. I burry my face into my mothers shoulder "Please make it stop" I whisper "Please" I beg. My mother slowly rubs my back. I tried to ignore the screams and cries but I couldn't. The girl I am in love with is hurt and I can't even help her. I feel so bad. Then Aunt Bella climbed off her and walked away from her "Get that thing off the floor!" She says. I rush towards her. I look at her, tears are leaking from her face "T-this wasn't supposed to happen" I whisper "D-Draco?" She whispers "It's me Y/N..." "Draco! Get her off the ground!!" Aunt Bella yells "Yes Aunts Bella" I say and pick up Y/N's weak body. She's bleeding really bad, she's getting colder and her skin gets paler...no please no...not her. Not now