Chapter 47

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||The Snake||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"The Snake...that's the last one," Harry says. He looks at Draco "Get her and yourself to safety." He tells him "What, you're asking him to split us up again?" I ask him "It's the best for all of us." He tells me. Drac puts his hand on my shoulder "Come on." He says "No, I want to help!" I tell them "Y/N, go." Hermione tells me. Draco pulls me with him.

Hermione POV
"Why are you letting her go?" I ask Harry, "She chose him over us. Besides, he will kill her and I can't let that happen." He says "No, you are scared that she will let us down when we need her." I tell him "She ran away remember?" He reminds me "Of course I remember that it's very difficult to forget." I tell him "We need her, more than you think you do." "Hermione, we don't need her." He says "Yes we do!" I tell him. Ron stands between us "Stop it, both of you! We don't have time for this." He says. Harry gets up "Exactly, let's go." He says and starts to walk away. Ron holds my hand and tries to pull me with him. I glance over my shoulder to see YN and Draco disappear into the Darkness. Ron pulls me with him and we walk after Harry.

Your POV
I groan and sigh as Draco pulls me through the halls "Stop doing that." he tells me "Why didn't you tell them they needed me?" I ask him "They wouldn't believe me." He tells me. I rip myself out of his grip "They hate me." I say quietly "They don't hate you, they just don't want anything to happen to you. That's one of the reasons why I agreed on this. I know you want to help them and fight by their side but, I can't risk losing you again. I lost you once, I am not prepared to do that again. I'm sure they think the same way." He says "But they need me." I whisper. He pulls me closer and hugs me "This is because of your parents, isn't it?" He asks. I look up and look directly into his eyes "I'll never see them again." I tell him and feel the tears coming into my eyes "I want them to be proud of me." "I know you do, but you'll get yourself killed if you fight this war." He tells me "If he wanted to kill me he should've done that a long time ago." I tell him. He chuckles "Such a strong girl, that's one of the reasons why I love you." He tells me. A weak smile appears on my face "Let's blow this popsicle stand." I whisper "Agreed." He says.