Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||She's strong||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I rush back to the living room. She's gone. No one is here except for Bellatrix. She looks really angry, angrier than she has ever been before "NOOO!!!!" She screams "What happened?" My mother asks running into the room "They escaped!"

Harry POV
"She's weak and needs rest but she will survive, you brought her here just in time." Bill tells us "But how did she survive? It was a really deep cut...most people do not survive that." Hermoine says "She's strong, really strong actually." He says "Can we see her?" I ask him. He nods slowly "But do not wake her up. She needs to rest." He says before walking away. We carefully open the door and walk inside the room. She lies on the bed, peacefully asleep. I wish I could make her better. To take her pain away. I wish there was a spell that could help her but, it's too risky. Any spell could kill her. We'll just have to wait until she recovers "I hope she wakes up soon." Ron says "Me too, she didn't deserve this." I say "No, she didn't. We shouldn't have taken her with us. This is all my fault." Hermoine said "All of this...I did this to her." She says and holds Y/N's hand "Hermoine, this is not your fault." I tell her "Yes it is. If I never told you guys that she was in love with Draco then she wouldn't have run away." She says "Well, if we are going to blame someone then I know who we should blame." Ron says. Hermoine and I look at him confused "Who?" I ask him "Love." He says "Love? How can we blame love?" Hermoine asks "Yes, she fell in love. No one can stop the love between two people. Even if you wanted to, this couldn't be stopped." He explains "He's right. We couldn't have stopped it. We never expected Draco to be in love with her too." I say "Yeah that was very unexpected."

Draco POV
"This is all your fault!" My father yells at me "How is any of this my fault?! I was just upstairs trying to take care of her! I didn't do anything!" I yell back "That is exactly what I am talking about! You! Taking care of a mud-blood?! That is not you! You are not supposed to help people like that! You are supposed to kill them! End their lives!" He says "I would never kill Y/N! She's more than a Muggle-born!" I say. That's when my father slaps me, I am sure my cheek is bright red now "You are not my son!" He says before walking away. Leaving me all alone in the room.

🐍Unexpected🐍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara