Chapter 35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||White and Red||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"D-Draco...I'm so tired." I whisper "Hold on a little longer, Love. Snape is going to help you." He says. I look to my right and see Snape standing there. I try to move away but Draco held me still "Love, we have to do this if we want to keep you alive." He tells me "Do I have to remind you, Mr. Malfoy, that she might not wake up from this." Snape said, "Not wake up from what?" I ask him "Death." He says. I snap my head towards Draco "Y-You are going to kill me?" I start to cry "It's the only way." He tells me "But as long as you fight...you can come back." He says "But what if I stop fighting for one second?" I ask him "Then you'll die." Snape said. I look back at Draco "I don't want to die." I tell him "As long as you don't go into the white light, you should be fine." He says "Resist it. Even you hear my voice or your Parent's, don't go to the white light." He says. I gulp and nod slowly. He leans forward and kisses me "Mr. Malfoy..." Snape says but Draco already pulls away "Don't forget, I love you." He says "I love you t..." but then everything became black. 

When I woke up I was in a dark room. Not too dark though. There were windows that let some light shine into the room, but when I looked outside there was no view. Just...a grey sky with a sun shining behind the grey clouds. But nothing else outside, no trees, no buildings, no humans, no animals, nothing. When I looked back into the room I saw that it turned into a tunnel with a white dot at the end. I shook my head and tried to run away from it but the wall with the window stops me. I look outside the window again but this time there was a whole field with white roses. After a while of looking at them, there started to appear little red spots onto the roses. The roses became weaker and started to lose its leaves, one by one. And while the leaves came down the ground became red...like there was blood on the ground. I backed away from the window, but a soon as I did there was blood trailing down from the window. I looked at my hands and they were blood red. I screamed and started to run away. But I stopped...not the white light.