Chapter 50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Harry Potter is Dead!||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Time Skip*
Your POV
I rush towards Ron and Hermione "Y/N." They said clearly shocked to see me. I look around "Where's Harry?" I ask them. Hermione looks in front of her, I follow and see Hagrid standing on the other side surrounded by death eaters. He was holding someone. Lord Voldemort walked towards us. I heard Ginny say something to her father when Lord Voldemort said: "Harry Potter...is dead!" "NO!!!" Ginny screamed and ran towards them but her father pulled her back "SILENCE!" Lord Voldemort said "Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth you put your faith in me. He turned to the death eaters " HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!" He yelled. They all started to laugh and Lord Voldemort turned back to us "Now is the time to declare yourself, come forward and join us. Or die." He said. There was a silence and no one stepped forward "Draco!" I suddenly heard Mr. Malfoy say. I turned around and looked at him in the back "Draco.." He said again. Then his mother spoke up "Draco, come." She said. Draco glanced at me before walking forward "Oh, well done, Draco. Well done." Lord Voldemort sad before giving him some kind of hug. Draco walked to his family, I swear to god I saw him whisper something to his mother.

Draco POV
"Mum, what's going to happen to Y/N?" I whisper "I don't know, Honey." She whispered back "Mum, I have to help her. He will kill her..." I started "Shh," She said, "Everything will be alright." She whispered and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand 

Your POV
Then Neville stepped forward "Well, I must say I'd hoped for better." Voldemort said. Everybody on his side started to laugh "And who might you be young Man?" "Neville Longnottom." Neville answered. They laughed again, Bellatrix laughed the most. She killed his parents! She's so evil! "Well Neville I am sure we can find a place for you in our rang..." "I'd like to say something." Neville said cutting him off. Voldemort groaned "Well Neville I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." He said "It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville says "Stand down, Neville!" Seamus told him. Neville glanced over his shoulder "People die every day! Friends, family. Yeah we lost Harry tonight, but he's still with us." He said and lied his hand on his heart "In here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn't die in vain," he said and turned back to Voldemort "But you will! 'Cause you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us!" And pulled the sword of griffindor out of a hat "IT'S NOT OVER!" he yelled. That's when Hagrid dropped Harry's body, and harry himself got up. Voldemort looked at him. Harry pulled out his wand and attacked the snake before running away.  Draco ran towards me and kissed me "Please don't die." He whispers "I won't. I will see you again." I tell him. He kisses my forehead and hands me something before running back to his mother and walking away with her. I look at it and see a tooth or a fang in my hand....The basilisk. Death eaters started to disappear and Harry ran inside "Everyone into the castle!" He said and turned to Hermione, Ron and me "We have to kill the snake." Neville ran through is with the sword but got pushed back into the castle. Voldemort and his army ran towards us but then Voldemort disappeared. I hand Harry the tooth "Kill it." I tell him. He smiles a little "I'm glad you're back." "Me too." I say.