Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||How could you?!||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The Next Morning*

Your POV
"Y/N! Can you come out here for a minute?" I hear Ron ask from outside "I'll be there in a second" I tell them. I put down my book and walk outside to see the Trio standing in front of me "Um...What is going on?" I ask them "We need to talk." Harry says "When were you going to tell us?" Ron asks. I look at them confused "Tell you what?" I ask "That you are in love with Malfoy." He says. I look at Hermoine and then back at the two boys "You guys are very very funny but, I am not in love with him" I tell them. They look angry "Don't lie to us Y/N! Hermoine told us everything" Harry says "Oh my...I really can't trust anyone! Hermoine how could you?!" "Y/N, I had to! They were worried about you!" She explains "You could've made something up! You are the smart one here and you were supposed to cover me!" I say. She looks down sad "Y/N we are all in this together, we don't lie to each other" Harry tells me "Oh so I should've just walked towards you two and say 'Hey guys I'm in love with our enemy'?!" I ask him. There was a silence after that until Ron spoke up "Do you remember the promise you made with Fred and George?" "Of course I do! That was just a joke I won't die!" I tell them "You are! If anyone else finds out about this you are dead!" I sigh "That's why I kept it a secret all this time! And I thought I could trust SOMEONE but apparently, I can't!" I say "Y/N we were worried about you! We have to take care of each other!" Harry tells me. I laugh a bit "You know what? SCREW YOU ALL!! I AM LEAVING!!" I yell. I tried to walk away but Harry grabbed my hand "You can't leave! You are safe here with us!" "I would rather be dead than stay here with all of you" I snap at him and rip my arm out of his grip. I walk back into the tent "Y/N wait!" Hermoine yells behind me but I ignore her. I grab my wand and my bag "Y/N you can't leave!" She says "Watch me! I trusted you! I can't believe I was this stupid to trust you!" "You can trust me!" "Really? Then why did you tell them my secret? I thought you were my friend!" "Y/N I am! And you can still trust me! Please don't leave I don't want you to get hurt" She says "I already I am! You betrayed me!" I tell her. I grab my broom and walk outside "Y/N!! Where are you going?!" Ron asks "Somewhere were you three can't follow me!" I say. I get on my broom and fly away through the forest.
I have to find a place to stay. Somewhere safe and where they can't find me. I need a break from all of this! I can't take it anymore!

Harry POV
"We have to go after her!" I say "She'll be okay, she just needs some time alone." Hermoine says. I groan "Hermoine she is not safe out there! She's all alone we have to get her back!" I say and start walking "Harry! She needs some time! You know what she's like!" She says "Still! There is no time for her to be stubborn! I want her to be safe" "If you didn't ask her about Draco right after I told you this wouldn't have happened!" She says. I groan again "I still don't get why she didn't tell us" "She didn't because she knew you guys were going to overreact." Hermoine tells me "We didn't overreact!" Ron says "You sure about that?" She asks "Okay maybe we did a little" I admit "A little?" She asks "Okay! A lot!" She nods "Just give her an hour and she'll come back here eventually." She says "And if she doesn't?" Ron asks "Then we will go and look for her." She says.

Your POV
I sit down against one of the trees. I'm trying to understand why Hermoine would tell them my secret. She knew the boys would bring back the 'Promise' I made with Fred and George Six years ago. Maybe the boys did put some pressure on her...but she promised she would never tell them. Never. She always told me I should tell them myself. Maybe it was a mistake and maybe I overreacted too. I'll just stay here for a while and calm down a little, they probably don't want to see me at the moment. I'll go back in an hour or two.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!
-Jay25211💜💜