Chapter 2

Isla's POV

I stepped back and took a look at the makeovers we just gave to the others excluding Harry, who was still laughing from behind us, which made Louis give him constant, dirty looks.

“Stop laughing at me, Hazza!” Louis said, pouting and crossing his arms.

Niall had agreed to let me do the girls and he did the boys. 

For all of the girls, I had given them crazy hairstyles and even crazier makeup.

I dressed El in one of my grandma’s wool sweaters and my Elmo pajama pants. For Dani, I gave her my mom’s prom dress, which was bright yellow and poufy. And for Perrie, I gave her knee-high striped socks, my little sister’s tutu and a shirt with a unicorn and a rainbow on it. 

Perfect.

Niall had given the boys hairdos too but we had agreed to not touch Zayn’s hair as it looked like he was gonna cry when Niall came close to him with hair gel. Because of that, we gave him the most ridiculous outfit ever. It consisted of cowboy boots, bright pink astronauts pants and a flowy shirt with butterflies on it. For Liam, Niall dressed him up in polka dot boxers and a large sparkly, purple shirt. And for Louis, he was dressed in my old pumpkin costume.

“Our work is done,” Niall said, after adding the final touches to Louis’ hair. They all looked at each other and started laughing. I quickly grabbed my iPhone and took a picture. 

“I definitely got the best makeover,” Liam said, gesturing at his outfit.

“No, I did!” Dani said, spinning around and letting the dress spin out.

“If only this was a carrot costume,” Louis said, shaking his head.

“Okay, the girls first, I need to take a picture,” I said. El, Dani and Perrie stood beside each other and struck poses. I posted it on twitter with the caption: “Even with a makeover from me @EleanorCalder @DaniellePeazer and Perrie still look beautiful, love you girls <3”.

“Okay, now the lads,” Niall said, taking out his phone. He took a picture and then started clicking things on his phone.

I got a notification that Niall had tweeted, I opened twitter and Niall said: “Never mess with #TeamNisla @Louis_Tomlinson @ZaynMalik and @Real_Liam_Payne! xx”

And soon enough #TeamNisla was a trending topic.

“Now all of you together, you too Harry,” I said. I took a picture and posted it on twitter with the caption: “They’re a beautiful bunch aren’t they? :)

Everyone then checked their phone and laughed. I check my twitter and looked at their tweets.

@Harry_Styles: “Can’t believe I missed out on those makeovers! Maybe next time @IslaAbbott93 and @NiallOfficial ;)” 

Liam had taken a picture of him and Dani together and tweeted it: “The best me and @DaniellePeazer have ever looked ;) thanks #teamnisla.”

Louis had also taken a picture with El and tweeted: “New fashion trend? I think so. I’ll get you back @NiallOfficial and @IslaAbbott93” 

Perrie had taken a picture of her and Zayn and he put it up on his twitter with the caption: “Never again. That was torture. Thanks tho for not touching my hair. @Louis_Tomlinson, count me in ;)” 

I looked around at my friends and smiled seeing them all laughing. I had the best friends ever and the most amazing boyfriend. I grabbed Niall’s hand and smiled at him. He put his arms around me and kissed my forehead and I hugged him around his waist.

Soon, everyone had to leave and it was just Niall and I. We decided to watch a movie so we cuddled on the couch and watched. I was so tired from today that I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

******

I woke up and saw that Niall and I were lying beside each other on the couch. He was still asleep so I carefully got up and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

I was flipping pancakes when I felt arms go around my waist from behind.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Niall said, in his sexy, morning voice. He kissed me on my neck and hugged me tighter.

“Morning, sleepyhead, I’m making pancakes,” I said, turning my head and kissing him on the lips.

“I know, that’s how I woke up,” he said, laughing quietly. I giggled as I put the last pancakes on the plate and turned off the stove. I turned around still in his arms and I put mine around his neck.

“You forgot about our deal yesterday,” he said turning us around and pushing me against the counter.

“What deal? I don't remember making a deal,” I said, pretending not to know about it.

“You said we’d continue what we were doing in the pool if we won the chicken game,” he said, knowing that I knew about the deal. He lifted me softly and sat me on the counter, standing closer to me between my legs.

“Hmm, I don’t remember that deal,” I said, smiling, teasing him while running my fingers through his morning hair.

He then started kissing my collarbone, up my neck and jawbone while rubbing my waist. “Maybe this will help you remember,” he said, and then continued to kiss my neck. 

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine and kissed him on the lips. I felt him pull me even closer and he started kissing me deeper. Our tongues met and I felt him put his hands under my shirt and rubbing all over my back and waist. I wrapped my legs around his body, pulling him as close as we could get. I started trailing my hands down to the bottom of his shirt; ready to rip it off when we were interrupted once again.

This time, by a phone call.

I heard Niall growl as we stopped our kiss but still held onto each other. He grabbed his phone from the counter and answered it and I continued to run my fingers through his hair.

“Hello?...Yeah…Right now?...Ahh ok ok I’ll be there in an hour…Ok bye” Niall said through the phone before hanging up, “sorry, babe, we’ve got a meeting with management in an hour. You wanna come with? They said it wouldn’t take long.” 

“Sure,” I said, “I guess we’ll continue this again later?”. I grinned at him and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

“We have to lock the doors and turn off our phones next time! We have to stop getting interrupted!” he said. I laughed at him and hopped off of the counter.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw that El had texted me, “Are you tagging along with Niall to the meeting?”

I quickly replied, “Yup, you?”

A second later she replied back, “Yea, I’ll see you there :) xx”

I then put my phone away.

We quickly ate the breakfast I made and got ready to go to the meeting.

**

Please vote and comment :)