Chapter 10

~Flashback~

Harry’s POV

It was 2 in the morning and the party was still going strong. Everyone was inside Liam and Dani’s place now since it started to rain outside.

Isla had gone to talk to Dani, Perrie and El and I was on the couch with the rest of the boys. Niall got drunk a couple of hours ago and was now passed out on Zayn’s shoulder, his mouth hanging open.

Lou had gotten a marker and drew a moustache and goatee on his face right after he passed out. He had taken a picture of it with the intent of using it to blackmail him in the future if he ever needed it. What a good friend.

“We should get Niall home,” Zayn said, as drool started falling from Niall’s mouth and onto Zayn’s shoulder.

“Yeah, that’s probably best,” Liam said, “I’ll take him back to his place. I’ll just let Dani know.” He then got up and headed towards the girls.

I saw Perrie heading over to us. “Hey, babe, we should go, I have to work tomorrow,” she said to Zayn.

“Alright, let me just help Liam put Niall in his car,” he replied.

Liam came back and went over to Niall’s sleeping body. He grabbed his one arm and put it around his shoulder and pulled him up as Zayn quickly did the same thing with Niall’s other side. Together, they headed out the door.

“Aw, guys, the party’s not over yet,” Niall whined, his head was moving but his eyes were still closed.

“For you, it is, mate,” Zayn said.

“Nooooo, you’re such a…such a…meanie,” Niall slurred.

“Say bye to everyone, Niall,” Liam said, as he opened the front door.

“BYE TO EVERYONE, NIALL!!!” Niall yelled. Everyone laughed at him. 

“BYE, ISLA!!!” he said right before the door closed behind him.

Once again, jealousy hit me. I glanced over at Isla and saw her smiling and blushing as I could see Dani and El teasing her about what just happened. 

I got really upset then because it seemed like she liked Niall. And the girls were teasing her, so maybe she told them that she did like him.

All of these thoughts were taunting me, making me sad.

But then all of those thoughts were pushed away and my heart leaped as I looked up and saw Isla looking at me. She smiled at me when we made eye contact. I smiled back and she gave me a small wave.

We were staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity until Dani broke her gaze and she brought her to another room along with El. 

My heart was still beating fast with the smile still present on my face. I hid it though from Lou who was still beside me on the couch.

Zayn came through the door then and Perrie went over to him. Dani, El and Isla came out and all said bye to them.

“See you later, mates,” Zayn yelled over to me and Lou.

“See ya,” we said back and waved to him. They then opened the door and left.

“Hey, Lou! Come get a drink with me,” El said. 

Lou got up and patted me on the shoulder. “Catch you later, Hazza,” he said. 

I saw him walk over to El and they went into the kitchen. Dani said something to Isla and headed into another room. Then Isla turned around and headed towards me.