Chapter 9

~Flashback~

Harry's POV

"Hazza, you can stop staring at the door, she'll be here soon," Liam said.

"Huh?" I stuttered, not realizing that he noticed me looking at the door. I had been constantly looking at is since the party started, waiting for when Isla came through.

"The party just started, she'll get here soon, don't worry," he replied, smiling politely at me.

"Who will be here?" Louis said, as him and El started walking towards us and sitting down beside me on the couch.

"No one," I quickly said. I looked away from the door and looked down at my hands.

"Harry's girlfriend," Liam interjected.

I snapped my head up at him and looked at him, feeling a blush coming onto my face.

"She is not my--"

"Harry's got a girlfriend?!" Zayn said from behind me, joining our conversation.

"She. Is. Not. My. Girlfriend." I pronounced. I started getting uncomfortable so I stood up to walk away but Liam grabbed my arm and pulled me down to sit again.

"Aww, sorry, Hazza, we'll stop," he said, "guys, I was just kidding, it's just one of Dani's friends that we met today."

"It's okay that you like her, mate, we won't make fun of you," Zayn said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turned my head all the way up and smiled at him, "thanks, Zayn."

"Same here, can't wait to meet her," Lou said, I smiled at him, too. Now, I was getting nervous.

Then my heart stopped for a second when I heard a knock on the door.

I saw Dani walk over to the door. My heart beat quickening and my palms sweating.

Dani opened the door.

Then I saw her.

She looked really beautiful. She had on a black dress with lace sleeves and it ended mid-thigh which showed off her sexy legs. A lot of the other girls here that I didn't know were wearing really short dresses that showed too much. Even though Isla's dress was more conservative, she was still really sexy, sexier than those other girls.

"That's her," Liam said to the other boys.

I saw her give Dani a hug and hand her a small gift. They talked for a while and then Dani guided her towards us.

"Hey, guys, this is my friend, Isla, she goes to the same dance studio as me," she said, as Zayn, Lou and El said 'Hi' to her, "you've already met Liam and Harry, this is Zayn, that's Lou and that's his girlfriend and my good friend, Eleanor."

"Nice to meet all of you," she said, shyly. 

"You, too," they all said.

"Did you want a drink?" Dani asked.

"Sure, anything's good," she replied, nodding.

"Ok, I'll be right back," Dani turned around, heading towards the kitchen. 

"I'll come with you," Liam called after her and then getting up and following her.

"I'm gonna go look for Perrie," Zayn said from behind me and left.