Chapter 18

Isla’s POV

“Give me your phone.”

“No,” I replied to Harry.

“Give it.”

“No.”

“Isla.” 

“Harry.” 

“Don’t make me come over there and take it from you,” he said, smirking.

“Let’s see you try.” And I regretted saying those words once Harry got up from the chair, picked me up and carefully threw me on the bed. I screamed as he jumped on top of me, trapping me by sitting on my waist.

He went to grab my phone from my back pocket but I got to it first and held it over my head. He went to grab for it once again but I tickled his stomach, which caused him to pull back. 

“Isla, give me your phone!” he said. He was trying to sound serious but there was a smile on his face that he couldn’t hold back.

“Why?” I whined with a pout on my face. 

“Because I have to deactivate your Twitter and Facebook. It’ll only be for a month.”

“Why?” I asked again.

“Because you might read things that you don’t remember and it might freak you out.” 

“I can handle it,” I said, crossing my arms, hiding my phone underneath. 

“I know you can but…,” he said, he was being serious now, “I can’t risk losing you again.” I looked into his eyes and saw genuine love and worry behind them. 

Reluctantly, I uncrossed my arms and handed him my phone. He smiled again as he took it and started fiddling around with it. After a while, he handed it back to me, still sitting on me.

“Thank you, love,” he said, leaning down and giving me a quick kiss, “you’ll survive. You have me so you won’t miss it too much.” 

I laughed at him. “You better keep me entertained or I’ll find a way to get it back.”

“Oh, I’ll keep you entertained,” he said with a smirk.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned it against the bed above my head. Then he slowly leaned down towards my face and hovered over it, teasing me. He still had me pinned under him so I couldn’t move too much. His lips were an inch over mine, feeling his warm breath on my face, our eyes never leaving each other’s.

Just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he moved his lips down to my neck and started kissing it. I bit my lip, trying to keep in the moan that was about to escape from me. He continued to kiss my neck, sucking every few seconds, surely leaving a hickey in its place. After a couple of minutes he moved onto the other side, sending new pleasures radiating throughout my body. I tried to free my hands from his grasp but he just held on even tighter.

“Harry,” I whispered, closing my eyes.

Finally, he let go of my wrists so he could support himself better as he lied down on top of me, our bodies touching now. I quickly put my hands around his neck, occasionally running it through his hair.

I couldn’t take it any longer so I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back as his tongue entered my mouth. As we kissed, I felt one of his hands trail down my body down to my waist. He slipped it under my shirt and caressed my body. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and I let a moan escape from my mouth. 

I felt him smile against my lips.

I moved my legs up so I could wrap it around his waist, pulling him even closer to me. He moved his hand to my back as we flipped over and I was on top now. I straddled him as we continued to kiss, both of his hands now working magic on my back and waist.