Tommy Shelby - Goodbye

You were sat in yours and Tommy's shared bedroom, your suitcases at the door of the bed, waiting for you to drag them out of the room.

You remembered when you and tommy had first bought the house and the memory seemed to cloud your mind

-
"Oh my god Tommy, this house is huge!" You shouted from one of the many bedrooms. 11 in total. Yes, you had counted. " TOMMY" you screamed and appeared at the top of the stairs.

A look of admiration appeared on Tommy's face as he gazed up at you "THIS HOUSE HAS 3 BATHROOMS!" You ran off, eager to find more secrets that the house held. Tommy laughed at the excitement in your voice. This is what you had both always wanted. Your own house where you could raise your own children once you had been married. Tommy would do anything to keep you happy and he loved to see a smile on your face.

Tommy ran up the stairs after hearing another squeal erupt from your mouth. He soon found you spread out on of the beds in a bedroom. He chuckled at you and lay down beside you. "This is all ours Y/N"

-

A tear slipped down your cheek as more memories flooded your brain. He was always happy when he was with you and he always made time for you but after John died he changed again. You'd never see him anymore.

2 weeks Tommy had been gone. He seemed to have a tendency for leaving for a large amount of time and not telling where he was going or when he'd be back, you were sick of worrying yourself not knowing if he was safe or if even if he was alive.

You had had enough and this time it was the final straw. You had all your things packed and was ready to leave when the man of the hour came striding through the door, cigarette in his mouth and not a scratch on him. You stopped dead in front of him, your suitcases now waiting by the door. He stared at you and glanced back at the door, finally noticing your suitcases. "Y/N, where are you going?"

You inhaled sharply, Tommy's eyes never leaving yours. Your eyes dropped to the floor not wanting to look at him any longer "I'm leaving Tommy" 

Tommy didn't say a word. He didn't know what to say. Every possible answer was going through his head about why you could be leaving, not once did he think that maybe it was he who drove you away.

You walked past Tommy, grabbing your suitcases, not daring to give him another look.

"Y/N, why are you leaving? Did one of the maids do something? D...did Arthur o..or Polly say something to you?"

You let a dry laugh escape your mouth as you turned to face the blue eyed man. " Of course, Tommy Shelby never thinks it's his fault." You looked into his eyes as you continued to speak " you did this Tom, you did! I'm sick of waiting up every night, wondering when you are going to come home. I never even know if your alive" you blinked back tears that you didn't know where there.

" Fuckin' hell Tommy, I loved you so much but I can't just sit here every fuckin night wondering if my boyfriend is gonna decide to come home to me"

Tommy walked closer to you "loved? You mean you don't anymore?" You swear you could see a hint of panic or pain in his eyes but Thomas Shelby show emotion? When pigs fly, you thought.

You shook your head and stepped back "it's taken a lot of love for me to hate you the way I do Tom. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore. It isn't fair on me Tommy" you sighed as he stepped closer "things used to be so good but ever since John, you've changed,obviously you would change but I miss my tommy"

"Your tommy is still here, I promise. I'll change but please I can't lose you too" You didn't say anything and tommy knew he wasn't winning this one "where are you gonna stay" hoping that if you told him then he could go there everyday to try and win you back but you just ignored his question.

You grabbed your bags and started to walk out the door "Y/N, please don't go" he whispered and you heard his voice crack.

You love Tommy and hearing the crack in his voice pained you. You wanted to turn around and run to him, you wanted to hold him and tell him that everything was going to be alright and that you weren't going to leave him but you couldn't. You needed to stay strong because if you turned around and saw him hurt then you knew you'd never go but you also knew that once that moment of intimacy had ended that it would be the exact same as before.

"Goodbye Tommy Shelby,May you find peace and love in the war zone that you call your life"

Tommy finally let the tears that he was holding back, slip down his face. He waited for you to give him one last look, but you never did and just like that, you were gone and in that moment, Tommy felt the last piece of his heart, break.

~~~~I hope you guys like this and I promise that the next one I do of tommy will be a happy one 😂❤️

~~~~
I hope you guys like this and I promise that the next one I do of tommy will be a happy one 😂❤️