All The Boys - Not So Secret Anymore

*REQUESTED*
Being the youngest Shelby sibling meant that you couldn't do anything without being watched, constantly. The boys were super protective over you which meant many people ended up in hospital each week for talking to you the wrong way or looking at you the wrong way. You had lost count of how many boys they had scared away and because of this you've  never had a boyfriend, up until a few months ago when you started dating Alfie Solomon's.

It happened when you went on a business trip down to London with the boys. You were stood in the corner of the room while Tommy tried to negotiate with Alfie, you couldn't help but stare at Alfie, he was no doubt one of the best looking men you had ever seen. Alfie has caught you staring a few times and sent a discreet wink your way, making you blush and look down.

After 15 minutes of negotiating, Tommy finally got the deal that he wanted and Alfie had called Ollie to show him around and show him how everything works. You tried to follow your brother out of the room but a hand on your shoulder stopped you, you turned to be faced with a smirking Alfie Solomons. Tommy didn't seem to notice that you weren't behind him.

Alfie handed you a single flower, one that was previously on his desk. You accepted it politely and gave him a small smile.

"I must say you are very beautiful" he crossed his arms and looked you up and down. You smirked at him.

"You're not to bad yourself Mr Solomons"

Alfie smiles at you and watched as you admired the flower he had given you. He wasn't much for giving flowers or presents but he knew you would be worth it.

"We should get to know each other a bit more"

Your eyes widened at his words, one of the biggest Gangsters in London wanted to get to know you.

"If my brothers found out then they'd kill me and then you" you shook your head and Alfie took a step forward, pushing your hair behind your ear.

"I wouldn't let them hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you" you smiled down at the ground and looked up at him through your eyelashes,the small action making Alfie go crazy. You had only just met but he could already tell he was going to fall for you.

You quickly jumped back from Alfie when you heard Tommy shouting your name. You nodded at Alfie and rushed out of the room.
~~~
It had been 6 months since that first encounter and after a few months Alfie had asked you to be his and of course you said yes, you had fallen for the big bad gangster. The boys didn't know and you were determined to keep it that way. You had gone pretty good at hiding it as well. You would go to see him every weekend and sleep over, you told the boys that you were visiting Ada and they didn't question it. Thankfully.

It was a surprisingly warm morning and you woke up to the sound of your brothers shouting. You assumed it was because they lost money or something but to them it was something much worse than that.

You trudged down the stairs, still half asleep and in your pajamas, your hair was all over the place but you didn't care. You flung the door of the office open and the noise stopped.

"There she is, good morning princess. How did you sleep?" You rubbed your eyes and looked at the scene in front of you. Alfie was stood in the middles of the room and your brothers were stood behind him angrily. You quickly patted your hair down and made yourself look presentable, Alfie chuckled and walked over to you giving you a quick kiss.

"Alfie!" You angrily whispered at him. He laughed once more and stood facing your brothers with his arm wrapped around your waist.

"They already know Y/N, it's fine"

Your eyes widened as you stared at the angry faces in front of you.

"Tommy, I...I can explain" you stuttered, you hated your brothers being angry with you.

"C'mon Y/N you can do so much better than him" Arthur sent Alfie a glare to which Alfie returned a smug smile.

"End it now Y/N, I mean it" Tommy spat. Your gaze dropped to the floor, the room was silent until Alfie started to laugh.

"Fuckin 'ell, Tommy. She isn't a fuckin child anymore. Trust me I know" you snapped your head up and slapped his arm as he sent the boys a wink which made them even angrier.

You looked at Arthur and then at John and finally at Tommy. "He's right Tommy, I'm not a child anymore. I get that you don't want me to get hurt but I can protect myself"

John stepped forward and placed his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

"Maybe we should give them a chance, Tom" his eyes flirted towards Alfie who was stood towering behind you. "But if you hurt her I swear to god I'll have more than your fucking eyes" Arthur and Tommy nodded in agreement. Alfie held his hands up in a surrender pose, almost mocking them.

You looked between the four men and shook your head "I'm going back to bed"