Tommy Shelby

"Y/N,another bottle of whiskey for the Shelby's please" Harry shouted from the other side of the bar,you sent him a quick thumbs up and grabbed the stash of whiskey that was specially saved for the Shelby's

"Don't worry,I've got it" a gruff voice spoke from in front of you. You had only been in small heath for a few months but you had caught the eye of one of the Shelby brothers - more specifically,Tommy. He'd always make an effort at conversation and would always spare a few minutes for you.

"Oh,Thomas. Hi" you smiled and handed him the bottle earning a nod and even a little smile.

"How's business been at the den?" You questioned him,you always had a fascination for what the Shelby's did because you knew that they were up to something more than just rigging horse races.

"Business is good,business is very good" he lit a cigarette and took a slow drag as you admired the man in front of you.

You leant your elbow on the bar and your head on your hand,leaning closer to him "what else do you do?" You whispered,loud enough for only him to hear "you boys do more than just talk about horse races back there"

Tommy laughed a little and shook his head to the side,leaning in so his lips were by your ear "I do bad things,but you already know that" he whispered,pulling away slowly and leaving the ghost of a kiss on your ear. Your body tensed and your heart raced,Tommy saw the effect he had on you and he loved it,he loved it a lot.

~~~~~~~~~
So I'm going to answer more questions that some of you have left on my Tellonym. This is the link so feel free to go to it and ask me anything you want: https://tellonym.me/Brittk2457

Question: Do you like Sushi?
Answer: I've never tasted sushi but I don't like fish so I don't think I'll like raw fish.

Question: Do you know why people lie?
Answer: People lie for many reasons. People can lie to protect people or protect themselves,some people lie for boredom.

Question: Is life fair?
Answer: In my opinion,life isn't fair. Some people get put through some of the harshest things and have to see things that maybe nobody else will ever see,it puts you through a series of tests and you either pass them and come out stronger or you get beaten down and broken while trying.

Question: What makes you strong?
Answer: In my opinion,I don't think I'm that strong. I try my best to keep everything together and stay strong but on those days where I can't,I know I have my bestfriend to be a shoulder to cry on and she's there to help me pick up the pieces of my broken self. She is literally my rock and if it wasn't for this app then I'd never have met her. This app also helps to make me strong,I love updating and escaping from the world and reading all of the comments and messages I get from you guys makes my day 1000 times better ❤️

Question: Do you know BTS?
Answer: I do know BTS but I don't really listen to their songs,it's not my type of music.

Question: Your favourite Celebrity?
Answer: I have 2 favourite celebrities; the Romanian god that is Sebastian Stan and the other is Daniel Motherfucking Gillies!

Question: Is there something you regret?
Answer: I have many things that I regret but I think the biggest ones would be not standing up to my stepdad when I had the chance and the other one is letting people use me whenever they want.

Question: Personality or Looks?
Answer: I normally start falling for someone based on their personality,if they have an attractive personality and good humour then BOOM - feelings activated. If they are attractive and a boring personality then it's a no no BUT if they have a good personality AND they're attractive then - please marry me.

And that is all of those questions answered. Please go to the link and send me some more,I love answering them. I'm also running out of motivation to continue writing for this book,I'm forcing myself to update though. Hopefully when s5 comes out I'll have new ideas,until then, please go and check out my other books and give them a bit of loving. Thank you and ILY ALL SM ❤️