Finn Shelby - My Saviour

Growing up, you didn't have the best childhood but you made the most out of what you had. You and your brother were always out playing until dark, getting muddy and causing trouble, and then you went home and got beat.

You were 6 years old when your mother started to beat you, your brother was 12 and took most of your beatings, shielding you with his body. Your mother blamed you both for your father leaving and decided to "punish" you for it. You didn't understand what was happening at the time but your brother just told you that she held a lot of anger inside her.

You were now 17 and your body was covered with multiple scars and bruises, your brother couldn't always protect you. Reggie was now 22 and refused to move out, he wanted to keep you safe for as long as he could. He promised you that one day he would have enough money to buy a house and you would live together. If it wasn't for your brother then you're sure you would be dead by now.

Your brother joined the Peaky Blinders a few years ago and most nights he was out drinking with the Shelby's. You had only met one of them, Finn. You had ran out of the house one night,desperate to get away from a second beating, you ran down the street hoping to bump into your brother but instead bumped into Finn.

Finn led you back to his house so he could get his Aunt Polly to clean up your cuts and whilst she was doing that he ran to the Garrison to fetch your brother. You and Finn became fast friends and overtime he started to fall for you.

Your brother was out drinking again and you were sat in your room, not daring to make a sound in case it disturbed your mother. A sound wasn't needed though and you soon heard the faint crack of a whip down the hall. You bit back tears and started to try and climb out the window but you lost your footing and fell.

A crack was heard from somewhere on your body and a shooting pain ran through you, there you lay, tears streaming down your face wondering if anybody was going to find you. You drifted in and out of consciousness and your eyes fluttered, trying to stay awake. The last thing you saw was a frantic Finn running towards you and a boy running alongside him.
~~~~
4 days you had been in hospital, in a coma. You had broken 3 ribs, fractured your leg and your skull. Finn hadn't left your side,only to get food. Reggie had tried to persuade him to go home and get a proper rest but he refused and stayed by your side. He wasn't really supposed to stay overnight but he's a Shelby so they weren't gonna tell him no.

It was 2am and Finn was sat at the side of your bed,holding your hand. He looked at your bruised face and sighed "I'm sorry Y/N, I wish I had done something before. You gotta wake up though you hear me? If you don't then I can't ask you to be mine. You gotta wake up though cus I love you" he sighed and rested his head on your hand.

Finns head shot up when he felt you squeeze his hand and for the first time in 4 days he got to look into your beautiful eyes. "You saved me Finn" you breathed out, you managed to form a small smile and Finn returned it, shaking his head "I didn't save you, I should have done something before,I'm so sorry"

You stared into the young boys eyes and took in every feature of his face. He was so beautiful, in more ways that one. "Don't be stupid Finn, you found me and you saved me if you didn't then I'd probably be dead by now" you tried so hard to keep your eyes open so you could talk to him more but sleep was winning.

Finn noticed your eyes fluttering and placed his hand on your cheek "you need to rest Y/N" You nodded slowly and leaned into his hand,letting your eyes flutter "Finn, I love you too" you whispered, barely audible but Finn heard and a smile spread across his face as he let you sleep.

He had been late this time but next time he could be too late, he was going to continue to save you for he was your saviour.

~~~~~~What do you guys think of this one?✨🌹

~~~~~~
What do you guys think of this one?✨🌹