Please read.....

Hey guys,I'm writing to let you know that this book has officially ended! I will be starting a second book which I will make better than this one. Thank you for all the love and support that you have given me,I appreciate and love every single one of you! So,please start sending me some requests so I can get started on a second book!

I've also had a couple more questions on my Tellonym that I'm going to answer. Please go to this link and say anything you want! You can ask anything and everything,it doesn't matter how random or how weird or how personal. Please leave me some questions to answer!
https://tellonym.me/Brittk2457

Question: Your favourite fruit?
Answer: My favourite fruit has to be either oranges or mangos

Question: What's the funniest actual name you've ever heard?
Answer: hmm I'm not too sure,I don't think I've heard a name that has genuinely made me laugh.

Question: Can you give some advice on what any person can do to improve themselves?
Answer: It all depends on what you want to improve on so I'm not too sure what advice to give. I will say,only try and improve yourself if it makes YOU happy. Never try and change yourself for somebody else,if they don't like you the way that you are then they don't deserve to be in your life.

Question:You already got plans for the future?
Answer: I do already have plans,I'm 18 next year so I need to start planning more. I plan on finishing college and hopefully get into acting. I've always had a passion for acting but if that doesn't work then I have a back up plan to fall back on. I also plan on travelling with my bestfriend!