All Shelby's - The little Blinder

*requested by Nicolelovesya01 *

At 4 years old,the world is all new to you. New things to discover and new people to find. New opportunities to find around every corner. Due to your brothers,you had the chance to grow up with a loving family. You had an aunt that saw you as her own child,a sister who would become your bestfriend and 4 extremely overprotective brothers who would do anything for their little princess.

Being the youngest of the Shelby family definitely had its perks. Everytime you went to the shop with your aunt or sister,the owner of the shop would give you free sweets or chocolates and you'd be in the best mood for the rest of the day!

You were currently spending the afternoon with Ada,you rarely got to spend time with her since you were always with your brothers. Ada was cooking something up for you to eat but you had gotten bored of looking at old pictures. You scrambled to your feet and raced upstairs heading into Tommy's bedroom.

You glanced around quickly to see what your little hands could grab that were in reach. Finally,your eyes set upon Tommy's cigarette tin that was sat on the drawers near the bed. You giggled with excitement before grabbing the tin and rushing out of the room to the wash basket that sat at the top of the stairs. You quickly grabbed one of John's jackets,one of Finn's ties and an old peaky hat of Arthur's.

Placing the tie around your neck,the hat on your head,the jacket on and placing an unlit cigarette in your mouth,you quietly crept down the stairs and out the front door without alerting your sister.

Stumbling down the road towards the Garrison,everyone stopped and watched as the youngest Shelby toddled down the street wearing her brothers' clothes.

You pushed on the doors of the Garrison as hard as you could,making it swing open and causing everyone to stop and stare at you. Harry broke out in a grin and beckoned you over. Giggling,you ran over and held your arms up so he could pick you up and place on the counter.

"Awe! You're just adorable aren't you!" A woman and her friends approached you and cooed all over you. Mustering up the meanest face you could,you puffed out your chest and put your hands on your hips.

"I'm not adorable! Call me that again and I'll Blind you!"

The girls quickly left you alone,causing you to giggle behind your hands.

"Don't move,Y/N. I'll go get you some orange juice,yeah?" You nodded and watched as Harry walked away,giving you a little laugh as he saw the unlit cigarette fall from your mouth and watched you scramble to pick it up.

"Uhm excuse me boys" Tommy and his brothers turned to look at Harry who was still wearing a little grin on his face.

"What is it Harry?"

"We're having a bit of trouble with one of your blinders,keeps threatening to blind people"

Tommy stood up and rushed out of the room,his brothers following him,ready to discipline if needed. Arthur chuckled when he saw you sat on the counter wearing clothes too big and the cigarette in your mouth.

"Woah boys,be careful with this one. She'll ave our eyes if we aren't careful" John shouted causing your head to snap towards your brothers. A grin spread across your tiny face as soon as you saw them stood around with smiles on their faces.

"I'll be taking that,thank you" Tommy took the cigarette out of your mouth as he picked you up and placed you on his hip. "What're you doing here? I bet Ada is having a heart attack right now"

You rubbed your eyes and yawned leaning your head on Tommy's shoulder "Sowwy Tom"

Finn took the hat off your head and brushed some hair out of your eyes,placing a small kiss on your head. "I think she's a bit tired,being a peaky is hard work and I think she has worked the hardest"

The other boys nodded their head in agreement . "John, I've got a secret" you waved your hand towards him causing him to come closer "I didn't actually take anyone's eyes,they've all still got 2" you whispered loud enough for all of your brothers to hear.

"That's good but I think we should get you to bed" he chuckled and took you away from Tommy so he could finish his work. The boys all gave you a kiss on the cheek and watched as you fell asleep on John's shoulder as he carried you back to Ada.

~~~~~
What do you guys think?