John Shelby - Two Different Worlds

You had a fairly normal life. You came from a rich family in London,you had a job that you loved (despite already having money,you wanted to earn yours), family that loved you and amazing friends but all of that changed when you went on a trip to Birmingham with your friends and you met John Shelby.

You remember the day you met him quite clearly,he was charming,sweet and confident. He was everything that you liked in a man but you were determined to make him work for you. And he did. He'd visit you every few nights and he would always write to you,doing everything he could to see you. You didn't care that you were both from different families because as long as you had each other then that was all you needed.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you remembered that John was stood in front of you,his arms crossed and his eyes studying your face.

"No" you whispered "I don't believe you". His heart twisted at the sound of your voice breaking and the sight of your tears. This was killing him but it had to be done.

"Believe me" he said,fighting back his own tears "I don't love you anymore". He was lying of course,he loved you, he loved you more than the world itself but you didn't belong in his world and he didn't belong in yours. You were two different people. Like oil and water.

You pursed your lips and gave a quick nod before turning on your heels and walking away from the man you loved. John watched as you walked and finally let his tears slip. He loved you more than anything but he didn't want to put you in danger.

At the end of the day,he was just a poor boy from Birmingham and you were a rich girl from London. Your worlds didn't mix together but neither of you cared. You were from two different worlds but fighting for the sake of your love. No matter how long It took,you would get him back.

~~~~~
What do you guys think of this??