Michael Gray - The One In Which He Gets The Girl

Michael was never one for relationships,every girl he had been with had used him for money or power but you were different

Michael was never one for relationships,every girl he had been with had used him for money or power but you were different. You and Michael were bestfriends but over time Michael had grown to love you. He loved your flaws and your little quirks and he loved that no matter what,you'd stick by him.

Michael had tried dropping hints about his feelings for you but you never caught on and he was terrified to tell you straight in case you rejected him. Rejection never hurt him before but he knew that this rejection would kill him and hurt him in ways he never knew existed. But he had to tell you. He could hardly be around you without his heart racing a million times a minute and butterflies racing around his stomach. His hands would get sweaty and his words would get all jumbled. He knew you were scared of love because of the times you were hurt in the past but he wanted to show you how good he can treat you,you never opened yourself up to love but he hoped and prayed that you'd make an exception for him.

It was a cold,December night and Michael was sat on the steps in front of the Shelby house,smoking a cigarette when he saw you rush past,eager to get out of the cold. Now was his chance.

"Y/N! Hey! Wait up!" He rushed over to you and watched as you stopped in your tracks,a smile stretching across your face as you saw the boy running up to you.

"I need to talk to you" he shoved his hands into his pockets,you wrapped your coat tighter around you,the cold was biting at you bones.

"Sure,what's up?" You smiled at the boy who was shuffling nervously,you tilted your head at the boy who was quiet for a while. He didn't notice that he hadn't said anything but he did notice the way your eyes sparkled and the way your pale face brought out your bright blue eyes. Snapping fingers finally brought Michael out of his daydream and he remembered what he was supposed to be doing. A smile settled on his face.

"I love you,Y/N Campbell" your smile dropped from your face and your heart began to race. You shook your head no and took a step backwards.

"Y..you don't love me,Michael. You can't love me" you shook your head no once more and watched as Michael groaned.

"No. You can't tell me how I feel about you. You don't get to invalidate my feelings like that." He ran his hands through his hair in frustration,he wasn't frustrated with you,he was frustrated that you thought you couldn't be loved.

"You're never gonna feel loved if you don't open yourself up too it. I know that you've been hurt in the past but give me a chance. It's funny because you feel like you don't deserve to be loved but I'm the one who doesn't deserve to love you" Michael took a step towards you but you took another stop back.

"No,Michael. I can't...I'm sorry"

"Y/N,please. Just listen to me!" Michael could see the tears that started to well in your eyes,the streetlight casting an angelic glow onto your face. He lunged forward and captured your lips,giving you a sweet kiss as his hands found yours.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that you didn't feel that spark. Look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me as well and if you do then...I'll leave you alone and forget this ever happened"he said as he pulled away. Your head dropped but your grip on Michael's hand was as tight as ever. He gently untangled his fingers and brought his hand up to your face,you slowly looked up at him and took a deep breathe.

"I'm scared,Michael. I love you but what if this doesn't work?" Michael gave you a sweet smile.

"We will make it work,I promise you" the nod that you gave him was small and barely visible but he saw it and he couldn't be happier. You stood in his arms for a while,soaking in his warmth and watching the first snow fall of the winter. Neither of you cared that you were freezing because you had each other. He had finally got his girl and you were finally starting to believe that maybe somebody could really love you.

~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry that this update wasn't quicker,what do you think?? I'll go through and proof read it soon so sorry for any mistakes!

Who should I do an imagine for next??